Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Burnley will have a chance of staying up regardless of how they get on against us, even if they lose on Thursday all it would take for them to stay up is for Brentford to beat Leeds and for them to get a draw at home to Newcastle and they would stay up on goal difference.

The other side to that is they could beat us on Thursday, but still end up relegated if they lose to Newcastle and Leeds beat Brentford.

If Everton lose to Palace they could be in big trouble, as wouldn't take the most outrageous set of results to relegate them on the last day.

burnley, the club where a fan just got arrested for doing the nazi salute and flew the stupid 'all lives matter' banner can't fold soon enough. Let's clearing in the woods burnley. Leeds will still be a mess next year. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, calcifer said:Let Leeds go down, sick of the media banging on about how they play football the correct way blah blah. Spunk trumpets! 

I agree let Leeds go down just to shut the media up. Although to be fair I think they might have realised Leeds are shit. I haven’t heard them saying Leeds are everyone’s second favourite team like they did up until about February 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

I agree let Leeds go down just to shut the media up. Although to be fair I think they might have realised Leeds are shit. I haven’t heard them saying Leeds are everyone’s second favourite team like they did up until about February 

I know, its as bad as been told everyone wants Liverpool to win the quadruple. I don't. Media are so out of touch.

2 hours ago, punkiller1981 said:

Replacing Bielsa with a second rate Red Bull ambassador has created a legend in which the greedy owners killed the golden goose or something. They even named a pub in the city after Bielsa, and the mourners apparently gather there to cry on a weekly basis.

5 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Replacing Bielsa with a second rate Red Bull ambassador has created a legend in which the greedy owners killed the golden goose or something. They even named a pub in the city after Bielsa, and the mourners apparently gather there to cry on a weekly basis.

Yep, Saint Bielsa did nothing wrong. Utter cult that lot. 

I'd have them as slight favorites to go down now, essentially two teams have the power to relegate them this weekend, Brentford with a win, or Burnley if they win. Horrible situation for them as it's not even as if it's in their own hands as even if they win they're still not guaranteed safety.

Going down on GD would be so funny, I like Bielsa more than most on this forum but pretty sure they lost his last four games by combined score of 16-0. Plus they got trashed a few times over xmas.

So that's a funny legacy to leave.

Think Brentford will beat them anyway.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Going down on GD would be so funny, I like Bielsa more than most on this forum but pretty sure they lost his last four games by combined score of 16-0. Plus they got trashed a few times over xmas.

So that's a funny legacy to leave.

Think Brentford will beat them anyway.

Yeah I was thinking all the media praise of 'giving it a go' after losing 6-2 is coming back to bite now

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

Horrifying thought, Leeds get relegated and Gerrard fancies a cut price Bamford...

Not going to lie. I would take a cut price Bamford over a half price Phillips 

• Like 1

Â