Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I think the issue is that Mings was clearly not wanted by Bournemouth, Brighton have high hopes for White not to mention some bigger clubs are linked

Brighton are pretty stacked at CB which is what is probably giving Leeds hope, Webster, Duffy, Dunk, Burn and they also have Matt Clarke who did well at Derby last season. Doubt White will go back there just to warm the bench and play in the league cup although I really can't see why Brighton would sell to Leeds given they'll be in a similar part of the table.

I certainly reckon Bournemouth are regretting selling Mings now so same could happen here.

I've read the disgusting comments they have made towards both Grealish and Villa and they are an embarrassment and mentally challenged.

After reading the above I'll be rooting for any other team they play next season in the PL.

22 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I've read the disgusting comments they have made towards both Grealish and Villa and they are an embarrassment and mentally challenged.

After reading the above I'll be rooting for any other team they play next season in the PL.

I effing hate Leeds. Probably my least favorite club in England (Birmingham City are more of a “point and laugh” instead of an actual hate for me). I was so happy they got promoted, just so we get the opportunity to slap them around a couple of times this season.

Yep iv'e been putting them straight on YouTube about they're actual reality. Some of the reply's iv'e  have been out this world, Total delusion. One example is them being a bigger club than Chelsea. 🤣🤣

Edited by KAZZAM

Their fans are very very funny on twitter. Mostly kids really. Totally deranged. They're enjoying the attention bless em.

For the first time in a long time people care about them and it's like a gang of 10 year olds trying to do the best flip on the bouncy castle.

Sadly, as long as Bielsa is there they'll be fine. Be surprised if they're in the relegation zone at all after four weeks has passed.

On 08/08/2020 at 16:09, villalad21 said:

I see the similar prediction to what people said about SU.

They will go down because of bad players etc

I think some people are massively overrating the Premier League. Newcastle finished mid table ffs under Bruce.

I predict them to finish 10th

I just think Bielsa's high intensive, pressing style will catch a lot of teams off guard.

Bielsa won’t be managing Leeds by the end of the season

• Like 4

Re-signed Jack Harrison on another season long loan. Did alright for them in championship although not sure he's got enough about him to be consistant weekly in premier league. First saw him playing for New York alongside Lampard a few years back and he was way too good for MLS.

1 hour ago, useless said:

Bielsa isn't contracted to them at the moment, his last contract ended at the end of June, and he hasn't signed a new one yet, although he's expected to sign in the coming days.

Have no time for Leeds fans or the club but Bielsa proved he is a decent man after what happened in our game at their ground, basically giving us a goal. I wonder how many other managers would have done the same?

• Like 1

Â