Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

23 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

When did this hate from Leeds fans start? 

When they were incredibly unsporting and pretended to kick the ball out of play, then scored a goal and Bielsa demanded they let us score a goal to level it... Oh ... and Bamford dived clutching his face to get El Ghazi sent off...

Basically because we called them out on being cheating arseholes and then we got promoted and they didnt...

Just now, DJ_Villain said:

When they were incredibly unsporting and pretended to kick the ball out of play, then scored a goal and Bielsa demanded they let us score a goal to level it... Oh ... and Bamford dived clutching his face to get El Ghazi sent off...

Basically because we called them out on being cheating arseholes and then we got promoted and they didnt...

Jeez. I'm so over that little incident.

Who gives a s***? Both of us would have finished in the top 6 regardless who would have won that game. The game had little significance.

• Like 1

It goes back to them getting excited over us nearly going bust in 2018, their fans were getting great pleasure from our lamentable predicament, I think there was an element of the old saying 'mysery enjoys company' to it, in other words they saw us as big club that was going to go through the same kind of unfortunate woes that they've been through over the last ten or so years, indeed I actually saw some of their fans state things such as, 'I just want another club to go through what we've been through', when Xia was trying to sell us they presumed that we'd only get the same kind of owners that they've had, but when it didn't work out like that they didn't like it, especially when it was a couple of billionaires  that bought us and they'd been waiting for one to buy them.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

When did this hate from Leeds fans start? 

Same as Wolves and Newcastle 

When we were in the championship with them there's the faux rivalry as the "big clubs" of that division, we love to claim we're this massive club and fans from other clubs also like to try and claim they're bigger than us

The game last season took it from 0 to 60

If we'd have gone down and they'd come up then they'd suddenly be this huge club, better than us (happening anyway) 

* us, wolves, Newcastle and Leeds arguing over the big club stuff is like bald men fighting over a comb

Edited by villa4europe

Cavani moving to Benfica apparently, he wasn't going to Leeds anyway, just like Zlatan.

Wonder who the next one papers and agents will be using Leeds to sell.

34 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Was as useless said from before that. They were enjoying us potentially going bust in 2018 and a few happily even signed up to this forum to gloat at the time. 

Interesting they haven't posted in a while but I bet they would have found the account information if we got relegated yesterday 

10 minutes ago, sne said:

Cavani moving to Benfica apparently, he wasn't going to Leeds anyway, just like Zlatan.

Mitrovic would be a strong shout for a bunch of PL clubs if Fulham fail in the play offs

54 minutes ago, sne said:

Fo they have to sign augstin and heldrr costa now?

If thats their strikers along with bamford they are in trouble next season 

1 hour ago, useless said:

It goes back to them getting excited over us nearly going bust in 2018, their fans were getting great pleasure from our lamentable predicament, I think there was an element of the old saying 'mysery enjoys company' to it, in other words they saw us as big club that was going to go through the same kind of unfortunate woes that they've been through over the last ten or so years, indeed I actually saw some of their fans state things such as, 'I just want another club to go through what we've been through', when Xia was trying to sell us they presumed that we'd only get the same kind of owners that they've had, but when it didn't work out like that they didn't like it, especially when it was a couple of billionaires  that bought us and they'd been waiting for one to buy them.

I thought I read a lot of comments saying the opposite. Their fans know what it's like and felt sorry we had to go through the same misery.

For me, there is no rivalry and making one seems artificial. The game last year was a mess, sure, but not enough to start a rivalry (plus, Bielsa told them to give us a goal, so absolutely no reason to dwell on this). I'm sure they'll be looking forward to play ManU more than to play us.

The very same Leeds fans who were posting on here making out that they felt sorry for us, were also posting on their forum (waccoe) laughing at our situation, their thread 'Villa financial meldtdown' was full of quotes from this forum laughing at anyone who dared to post anything suggesting that there would be a positive outcome for us.

Edit: I know it was the same posters, because they were bragging about it in the thread mentioned above and posting links on there to the posts they made on this forum.

Edited by useless

Â