Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

They seem to really dislike Frank Lampard for some reason.

I don't understand it. Lampard is respectful to everyone he doesn't deserve abuse.

Well the media love-in can get a bit tiresome but I suppose they're just bitter that it was his team they shat the bed against.

On 26/05/2019 at 23:55, Demitri_C said:

Again I ask if it was that simple why has no one done it? Even wolves didn't blow 100m at this level. 

It’s exactly what Man City have done to create some space on FFP. Man United similar too.

3 minutes ago, MrDuck said:

Seeing this table from March 1st, remarkable to think that Leeds lost out on promotion to the side sitting 13th 😁

D7o8uUJW4AAbIJc.jpg

Blimey. That really does put it into context. How on earth did we pull this off?!

11 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I don't understand it. Lampard is respectful to everyone he doesn't deserve abuse.

Sums the majority of their fan base to be honest. They were happy enough singing songs to him after they beat them three times then when it all backfired and he gave them it back, suddenly he's the bad guy.

I think most neutrals like Frank, I certainly do, and almost felt sorry for him yesterday (almost ;) ), hope he stays at Derby and guides them to promotion (preferably at the expense of Leeds).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Technically he ruined promotion twice by a. Finding Bielsa spy and b. Knocking the bottlers out in play offs

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Genie said:

It’s exactly what Man City have done to create some space on FFP. Man United similar too.

You are aware none of them are in the championship? That's what' I am referring to. 

38 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Well, Bielsa signed for another season, my (in the know) contact certainly wasn't in the know 🙈 - Big boost for them and I think next year may finally be "their year".

Only if the league finishes in February.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Well, Bielsa signed for another season, my (in the know) contact certainly wasn't in the know 🙈 - Big boost for them and I think next year may finally be "their year".

They'll bottle it again.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I don't understand it.

They're Leeds. Lampard was Chelsea. That's all there is to it. A lot of hatred between those two two clubs!

4 hours ago, MrDuck said:

They're Leeds. Lampard was Chelsea. That's all there is to it. A lot of hatred between those two two clubs!

Seems to be a lot of hatred between Leeds and almost every club it seems.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Can't wait to see the villa game part and the bottle  job in the play offs.  I really do think they agreed to do this thinking they were definitely going up and not expecting to implode like they did.

• Like 1

Confident they'll fall short again, everyone said they'd do really well and blow it at the end as per the usual format with Bielsa.

He isn't going to change so I'd imagine nor will the outcome.

What happened to all those Leeds fans we used to have visiting here, it's almost as if they only came because they thought they were superior or something............ :)

• Like 2

Â