Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Heard a quote, maybe not true, not sure, about Frank Lampard regarding that song. He said It's funny, I laughed. There was always a rivalry between Leeds and Chelsea. I didn't play against them that much, we were in the premier league.

• Haha 1

Total delusion on that forum.

Whining refs were too harsh on them. I'm sick of teams kicking us into next week then crying Grealish dives and their players get yellows and reds.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

would link it but im one of many in the banned by collymore club...

in their 100 hundred history leeds will have spend 49 years in the top, 51 years out of it

whilst hopefully we will be getting our 106th

One of reasons I never got the narrative that its a monster club who everybody wants to be in the Premier League

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

would link it but im one of many in the banned by collymore club...

in their 100 hundred history leeds will have spend 49 years in the top, 51 years out of it

whilst hopefully we will be getting our 106th

Don Revie built Leeds to have the best side in the country in the late 60s to mid 70s and although they won the league under Wilkinson they have been living on that great era for many years, a bit like Wolves of the 50s and even Liverpool of the 70s/80s.

2 hours ago, Cjay said:

Tiny bit of a meltdown😐

To be honest mate, I’m pleased we’re not facing you. Although Derby will give us plenty of food for thought, I would anticipate a harder, much more ill tempered game due to our last encounter. Would have been fascinating for the neutral I imagine, but I’d have dreaded it and I think some supporters from both sides would have done so too.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Leeds back in the top flight one day, it would be interesting. But not at our expense and like I say, after our last game it would have been a fairly bitter pill to swallow for either side to lose to the other had it turned out that way.

All the best for next season, and on a personal note, hope you stick around on here, regardless of where Villa are.

• Like 2

Was sincerely hoping Leeds would get automatic promotion for 2 reasons: I didn't fancy facing them in the playoffs and they hold a soft spot for most people down here thanks to Viduka and Kewell.

Good luck next year (... though not at our expense, of course!)

On 17/05/2019 at 16:29, TheStagMan said:

I've always wondered where that GIF came from and what it was actually about.

the gifs/memes are far more interesting than Dimitri saying the compass nightclub in novgorod is crap

Full original broadcast:

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 2

Â