Media and punditry

BOF

I'm getting a perverse pleasure from watching Henry die on his arse as a pundit.  He's so far out of his depth.  The fact he's an easily hateable arrogant pr*ck is probably helping.

• Like 1

I love MNF. but i loved it even more before JC joined. Could listen to GNev talk about football all day. I dont think JC is bad though. Still think hes miles better than the average pundit.

I was going to watch MNF online, you guys saying henry is on it :S?

I think in a funny way the GN JC dynamic works, almost in part because of their club allegiances because you get so many comedy moments from it, but yes they obviously have to be able to deliver the goods too. I don't think Henry is on every MNF and I certainly hope he doesn't become a staple. But he was there on Monday.

I'm getting a perverse pleasure from watching Henry die on his arse as a pundit. He's so far out of his depth. The fact he's an easily hateable arrogant pr*ck is probably helping.

Still not over it eh?
It's funny cuz I knew that'd come up but actually it genuinely has very little to do with it. He just rubs me up the wrong way.

Henry is a shit pundit.

I Actually think Carragher is ok. But he's too passionate about Liverpool. It makes him literally unable to give anywhere near a balanced opinion on anything remotely to do with them.

I'm getting a perverse pleasure from watching Henry die on his arse as a pundit. He's so far out of his depth. The fact he's an easily hateable arrogant pr*ck is probably helping.

Still not over it eh?
It's funny cuz I knew that'd come up but actually it genuinely has very little to do with it. He just rubs me up the wrong way.

That was kinda the joke. 

Carragher isn't too bad, but giving him air time takes away Nevilles air time...who's 100 times better than any pundit in this country.

Henry however is shocking. He's being paid millions from Sky too.

Edited by Oaks

Â