Media and punditry

BOF

Well, I've certainly got the impression that he doesn't think much of Fox, Almstadt or Moneyball (or at least what he thinks 'Moneyball' is, if it is even a thing), but he's hard to listen to I find. Passion is nice, but I can't be doing with ranting and talking over people. 

Still, I don't mind him really. I don't always - or often - agree, but it's rare we even get talked about in the media these days, like him or not he's one of a very small number of people who don't treat us as an afterthought and for that I'll be grateful to him. 

He's a fan and he is right what he says. He's using his position to bring attention to it. I'm not sure it will make any difference, mind you, but we can but hope

I'm not sure on Collymore - there's some passion there, but I'm not sure how much of it is the right kind, he's at least equally passionate about the Wolves, and he'll give you the impression that he's a club legend here despite having a very similar record to Luke Moore. At the moment, I think he's best ignored, it's just the anger of a recently dismissed employee who tried to fit two jobs together that don't fit together and came unstuck.

• Like 3

Good to see it's not just us Villa fans that cannot stand Trevor Francis

1. Trevor Francis has to be the worst commentator ever and that's with Owen next to him #by sport

0 retweets1 favorite

Retweet

Favorite

More

I've no doubts Trevor Francis wears adult diapers the senile prick

0 retweets0 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

More

Trevor Francis is the worst Co commentator going! And yes i did listen to Phil neville at the world cup!!

0 retweets0 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

More
  4.  Michael Smiley follows

Not content with having one dullard in Michael Owen, we now get 2 for the price of 1 with Trevor Francis on BT Sport

4 retweets2 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

More
  5.  ΔΜΨ and 23 others follow

Trevor Francis reminds me of your Nan at the Xmas dinner table, chipping in with random comments that have no relevance to what's going on.

250 retweets315 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

More

The media discrediting Remi Garde and talking up the boy wonder Sherwood.

Also, If I **** hear "Premier League Experience" one more time as a justification for why Sherwood should have been backed i'm going to lose my shit.

It's like they are completely ignoring his abysmal record this season.

Carragher and Lampard having a good giggle whilst they're supposed to be doing a professional job is an embarrassment even for a company like Sky.

Hopefully it will embarrass Gabby into pulling his finger out. 

Carragher and Lampard having a good giggle whilst they're supposed to be doing a professional job is an embarrassment even for a company like Sky.

To be fair, if it wasn't a Villa player, it'd be funny to us as well. Gabby had 8 touches, 2 were kick offs, that's a **** embarrassment. 

Hopefully, if/when Garde drops him, he just shows him that clip as his justification, nothing else would be necessary.

• Like 1

To be fair, if it wasn't a Villa player, it'd be funny to us as well. Gabby had 8 touches, 2 were kick offs, that's a **** embarrassment. 

Hopefully, if/when Garde drops him, he just shows him that clip as his justification, nothing else would be necessary.

Nah, it'll still have them calling him the danger man, his pace is always a threat, teams are scared of him. Bollocks like that.

Â