Media and punditry

BOF

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

All talk sport could offer has a reason for his decline was too much money, smh.

But that probably is the reason. He signed a bumper five year deal at spurs and his attitude went through the floor. Talent is useless without effort and application. 

Edited by villa89

Just now, villa89 said:

But that probably is the reason. He signed a bumper five year deal at spurs and his attitude went through the floor. Talent is useless without effort and application. 

And you honestly think a violent home invasion in front of his wife and kids has not had a detrimental effect on his psychological health?  Get real. That would leave mental scars on anybody. 

57 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

When Danny Murphy was a kid, have a guess which celebrity he had plastered on  his bedroom wall? Shakin fecking Stevens. I kid you not.

Would drive you crazy 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

I was just listening to Talk Sport on the topic of the decline of Dele Ali. Does  anyone remember him having suffered the horrific experience of a violent home invasion?  It's little wonder his love for football has taken a back step and it's a bloody crying shame.

All talk sport could offer has a reason for his decline was too much money, smh.

There are other circumstances which relate to Dele Alli and his decline which I won't mention on here but he has been struggling for a long while off the pitch.

People would do well to hold back their vitriol towards people who they don't know as we have no idea what people are going through. 

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

There are other circumstances which relate to Dele Alli and his decline which I won't mention on here but he has been struggling for a long while off the pitch.

People would do well to hold back their vitriol towards people who they don't know as we have no idea what people are going through. 

He may have had other issues, but its no coincidence his form dropped when he started 'other projects' with Lingard, an he can't be arsed either.

They both still want the big football money, but really can't be arsed with the graft football brings, it's obvious you need to be 110% focused to be a top player.

Holy crap, SSN have Terry Gibson commentating on the Chelsea game, talk about useless.

"Nothing happening, the one player sprinted to the goal but got chased and caught before he got there". I shit you not, he just said this.

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Designer1 said:

As I've mentioned several times before on here...he's an absolute disgrace and a total, total word removed.

Villa 'Legend' my arse.

Definitely up there with the pocket tweeter and the lardarse who couldn't get over his gate on my list of most hated Villa players.

• Like 2

Is anyone else just bored of this Jude Bellingham saga? Why are the media so desperate for him to sign for Liverpool? It feels like Jack Grealish all over again, do they realize there are more clubs than Liverpool where he could play? 🤣

Edited by MachoFantastico

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

Is anyone else just bored of this Jude Bellingham saga? Why are the media so desperate for him to sign for Liverpool? It feels like Jack Grealish all over again, do they realize there are more clubs than Liverpool where you could play? 🤣

Well Liverpool have withdrawn their interest in trying to sign him. So have Bournemouth and Norwich.

Â