44 minutes ago, Xela said:

I want to see Garth Crooks' list. 

I’ll give you the top three. 

1. Nigel Winterburn

2. Steve Ogrizovic

3. Marians Pahars 

• Haha 1

On 23/03/2022 at 19:49, Zatman said:

I do really like the Forest Green system especially the lack of gambling sponsors and the owner seems a decent guy.  Jim White again a shambles

This is like a parody of question time, I just burst out laughing when he threw the question out to Trevor Sinclair

On 24/03/2022 at 23:23, Hornso said:

Richards was born in 1988. How much of Peter Beardsley career do you think he paid attention to?

To be fair, even though yours is a fair point, I was born in 87 and do actually remember Peter Beardsley quite well. 

On 24/03/2022 at 19:48, El Zen said:

God, I hated that. Absolutely f***ing despised it. Just looking at it now makes me shudder.

Rui Patricio wearing number 11 at Wolves doesn't get enough hate

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Rui Patricio wearing number 11 at Wolves doesn't get enough hate

Wasn't that because of Ikeme's leukaemia though?  They either retired #1 or have thus far left it vacant.

1 minute ago, GarethRDR said:

Wasn't that because of Ikeme's leukaemia though?  They either retired #1 or have thus far left it vacant.

Oh I don't mind him not wearing number 1. 

But number 11 isn't acceptable. That's not a goalkeeper number

• Like 1

Yeah that's fair, regardless of the well-intentioned-ness it does look... off.  That being said, I'm not sure if it's worse than Bart "69" Dragowski.

In my head-canon, I always had GK numbers go as follows:

• 44 etc.

Birth years as numbers were also acceptable (that is until we got to the point where most of these would be in the '00s forwards and I get sad thinking about my relative age).

They need to realise that they're competing with the streaming channels not bbc or bt

Show the goals as they go in or at the very least at 5.30pm or this format will continue to slowly die 

If they showed the goals I think the show would boom again 

I know everyone has a list of pundits they love to hate but how on earth is Defoe still getting work? You can see the cogs turning as he is trying to string together a coherent sentence and as soon as he’s offered a challenge, he immediately agrees with it. I don’t even dislike him, I’m just surprised his phone rings at all. 
His naivety kinda makes sense of his ridiculous job advert a few years ago. 

13 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Pundits that talk about shots and passes under the banner of golf shots or golf clubs, notable Souness.

What the hell are you talking about?

Isn't it as simple as that Souness is an old man who probably hasn't kicked a football under any circumstances for about three decades, but picked up a golf club last weekend?

Ex players talking b*****s again on Sky. Salah not performing because he has the stress of a new contract not sorted yet on his shoulders. What a load of crap. He is more than in the driving seat with his contract, he would have no worries.

Â