Media and punditry

BOF

17 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

That was definitely dubbed over, the clapping was even carried over when the penalty was awarded

Theres a lot of this happening, I wonder who it's down to, clubs, media? Definitely an agenda to make some sound better and some sound worse I think.

5 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

“That could have been 2 - nil and game over”.

Well, 2 - nil is often described as “dangerous shoreline”, and it certainly wouldn’t be “game over” after 50 minutes between the 18th placed team and 3rd in the league.

I sea what you mean.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

I really shouldn't watch BT given how terrible they are but Steve McMananman really is some dose. I know it is their policy to be biased but how has he managed to be so bitter against the only club he ever won stuff at?

Them few games he played for City makes him an ideal City pundit 😛

Listen! 

Fook me . Listen! I’ve never had to listen to such tripe that BT served up over the last two days. Listen!

Listen! FYI BT Sport Listen! - I didn’t want to see that murdering regime in the final. Listen! 

Edited by Sulberto21

Maybe the one for the piss me off thread. I watch a lot of former footballers interviews and pods. You get some great insights and some actual real top down to earth people with great reflections on the game and themselves.

Then you get pods where people have had a 15 year career and their "best" stories are of how they turned up pissed for training or how someone shit in their washbag.

"BEST PODCAST YET LADS. BACK WHEN THE GAME HAD CHARACTERS!!!"

The good old days of casual alcoholism drink driving and shitting. Hilarious.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Maybe the one for the piss me off thread. I watch a lot of former footballers interviews and pods. You get some great insights and some actual real top down to earth people with great reflections on the game and themselves.

Then you get pods where people have had a 15 year career and their "best" stories are of how they turned up pissed for training or how someone shit in their washbag.

"BEST PODCAST YET LADS. BACK WHEN THE GAME HAD CHARACTERS!!!"

The good old days of casual alcoholism drink driving and shitting. Hilarious.

I think a key thing to remember here, is that quite a few footballers (not all, no, but a substantial number) are absolute morons.

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Rumours of James Cordon replacing Gary Linekar on MOTD. That would be enough for me never to watch it again and rely on highlights from other avenues.

what is the point of James Cordon. I never thought he was actually funny except i am fat laugh at me jokes

I think Jermaine Jenas would be a more charismatic host

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

what is the point of James Cordon. I never thought he was actually funny except i am fat laugh at me jokes

I think Jermaine Jenas would be a more charismatic host

I'd rather see Dion dublin. 

8 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Rumours of James Cordon replacing Gary Linekar on MOTD. That would be enough for me never to watch it again and rely on highlights from other avenues.

Sky Germany do the highlights on YouTube, they put them on around 8pm on a Saturday night, 3 to 5 mins long depending on what happens, i understand about 50% of it (if I even turn the volume on), dazn do the same for the CL

That's enough for me 

I dont need Alan shearers analysis, if I wanted some proper in depth analysis YouTube is there again 

Football has moved on, I'd rather the BBC petitioned the PL to let them just have a 30 minute show at say 6pm that showed all the goals, no real talking just goals, that's the way the bundesliga does it

• Like 3

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I dont need Alan shearers analysis, if I wanted some proper in depth analysis YouTube is there again 

Football has moved on, I'd rather the BBC petitioned the PL to let them just have a 30 minute show at say 6pm that showed all the goals, no real talking just goals, that's the way the bundesliga does it

This. Don't need a gang of expros telling me what I already watched. Just stfu you boring tits. 

• Like 2

Â