Media and punditry

BOF

35 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I will accept that you're not posting here in a professional capacity, but I can't help note the irony of this post not containing a single full stop. :D 

Did it on my phone can’t be arsed to keep clicking to get the full stops up 😁

13 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Did it on my phone can’t be arsed to keep clicking to get the full stops up 😁

If you’re on an iPhone, double tapping the space bar makes a full stop. 

• Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

We. Sold. Grealish. Hence the £100m spend. How are they journalists? 

We sold one player for 100m spent about 120m all whilst obliterating the wage budget with 200k a week 10s and 120k a week left backs, 7 "established internationals(at one point)...to finish 15th. Most of which signings Gerrard can't work out how to get into the team or anything out of.

How is Gerrard actually being defended here. Must be that legendary aura.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

We sold one player for 100m spent about 120m all whilst obliterating the wage budget with 200k a week 10s and 120k a week left backs, 7 "established internationals(at one point)...to finish 15th. Most of which signings Gerrard can't work out how to get into the team or anything out of.

How is Gerrard actually being defended here. Must be that legendary aura.

We haven’t finished 15th though have we? Give your head a wobble 

I thought the punditry on the Everton game was so one sided - it was disgusting. Martin Tyler & Jamie Carragher were calling everything for Liverpool the whole game. Then the mocking and belittling of Everton. Yet when we smashed Liverpool 7-2, it was all bitterness and no self-deprecation or humour.  The Sky lot do my head in. So protective of their special "clubs". 😠

• Like 1

Â