Media and punditry

BOF

He has two choices, laugh about it or go hide under a rock there isn't anything else available to him.

Option three, keep banging on about it as if it's still something really confusing and controversial. 

For all the stick that Neville and Pearce have got so far in the World Cup, they'll never be as bad as **** Lawro.

You could transfer £5m with no strings attached in to his bank account, and the miserable word removed would moan it's not £5,000,001.

Alan Green is much the same.  If (somehow!) he got a blowjob from Scarlett Johansson then he would probably complain that he prefers brunettes. 

• Like 4

more worried that Didi Hamann was playing with his phone when on air. nearly as unprofessional

From what I gather from what I've read about it, none of the pundits knew they were on air, so it's not really unprofessional.

IN fact I'd argue the swearing isn't unprofessional either if they all thought they were off air. Just unfortunate.

Couldn't believe Jonathon Pearce was still beating his drum last night regarding the Goal Line technology used in the France game. Surely someone must have explained it to him by now?

Does anyone think itv are scared of being called racists? It just seems they have to get their quota of black people in every game. Like today is Townsend honestly the best option to have?

Edited by mikeyp102

Had to listen to robbie savage for the first half of the Holland Oz game. Cannot stand him. Always tries to be a sensationalist

The worst part about it is that he's literally everywhere. The BBC have forced him to the point that he's probably their most prolific football pundit.

• Like 1

Does anyone think itv are scared of being called racists? It just seems they have to get their quota of black people in every game. Like today is Townsend honestly the best option to have?

maybe had to get their Townsend quota for the game. was either him or Andy and I know who id prefer

• Like 1

Â