Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Very good today, but let's see if he is prepared to get sent off and miss the final to get us 3 points

Think he put his balls on the line there for one block today

Lol, yeah I would rather miss the final.

Very good. Cant believe people say "they didnt notice him". do you just watch football when the crowd starts cheering or something (infact i actually think this is exactly it when people who criticize him)? cant fault anybody today tbh

Edited by gharperr

He possesses the composure, passing ability and first touch Sanchez dreams of having. Combine the 2 players and you've got a player.

There were a few times today when Sanchez would have made the tackle Westwood couldn't or win the header Westwood couldn't. But give me that kind of play on the ball over what Sanchez has offered the last few games any day.

Our passing was so slick at times.

• Like 1

He possesses the composure, passing ability and first touch Sanchez dreams of having. Combine the 2 players and you've got a player.

There were a few times today when Sanchez would have made the tackle Westwood couldn't or win the header Westwood couldn't. But give me that kind of play on the ball over what Sanchez has offered the last few games any day.

Our passing was so slick at times.

Agreed on all points.

He didn't win the headers but I thought he did a good job making it hard for their players by challenging hard and leaning into them especially against Lovren from a corner in the last few minutes.