Ashley Westwood

Nabby

You know, for not being a playmaking midfielder, he surely looks odd leading the team in chances created

Hardly surprising, as he is taking all the indirect set pieces.

Don't tell me our set pieces are calculated as chances ;)

• 2 weeks later...

did you ever see "sid" cowans or Alex Cropley or Dennis Mortimer or Andy Townsend or Kevin Richardson......thats good

bless you, you have been starved of good midfield players....not your fault.

• Like 2

did you ever see "sid" cowans or Alex Cropley or Dennis Mortimer or Andy Townsend or Kevin Richardson......thats good

Lol do I know you? you seem to know who and what I've seen....   I said he played good tonight, long way to go before I would class him as a really good midfielder like the ones you mentioned.

Lol do I know you? you seem to know who and what I've seen....   I said he played good tonight, long way to go before I would class him as a really good midfielder like the ones you mentioned.

sorry, apologies....just getting a bit pissed off with watching dross, being passed off as ok.

Played ok tonight but he isn't what we need in our central mid role. Too light weight, lacks pace, doesn't pass quick enough doesn't score= should not be our starting cm

Theres a few ......boys playing a mans game

Thought he played really good tonight. Lots of good first time passes and was always looking to pass it forward.  Lost Wilshere for the first goal though which is something he needs to work on.

I thought he was poor again. Really poor

• Like 1

better 2nd half but **** sake stop the floaty corners. He actually has good delivery without the stupid floaty stuff.

yes im aware that he is instructed to do this

It's Benteke who asks for the 'floaty' corners so you should probably take it up with him :P

I "liked" this purely because it's probably the most patronising post I've ever read on VillaTalk.

And that, sir, is an achievement.

Edited by Stevo985

Looked a lot more like his last season self last night, which was really encouraging to see.

You've got to be kidding.  He's hopelessly out of his depth at this level.

Looked a lot more like his last season self last night, which was really encouraging to see.

You've got to be kidding.  He's hopelessly out of his depth at this level.

agreed, blatantly obvious he is a league 1 player

The little shitbag signed a 3 year contract extension then 2 days later slapped a transfer request in, a week before the window closed on my computer game.

I now "FIFA hate" him, as I like to call it.  Grrrrrrr Ashley.  :rant:

• Like 1