Ashley Westwood

Nabby

45 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Everyone that plays for Rotherham for starters

Nah, doesn't work like that. Ive been informed on many occasions on here that just because you are bottom and unable to win a game, it doesn't mean every player is shit. ;)

2 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Nah, doesn't work like that. Ive been informed on many occasions on here that just because you are bottom and unable to win a game, it doesn't mean every player is shit. ;)

You seem to be saying that sarcastically so I'll ask, do you think Gana is a shit player?

33 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Westwood's performance was nothing to write home about, but based on current showing Gardner could never pull that off. I'm actually stunned at how much of a nothing player he is or has become. Everyone had such high hopes for him :(  

I remember the same being said about Delph and look how he turned out.

11 minutes ago, Mr.Messy said:

I remember the same being said about Delph and look how he turned out.

I agree, I've actually used that argument in favor of Gardner before, but I don't know man. At least Delph had attributes, he just struggled with putting it all together. What exactly is Gardner good at? I can't think of anything.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

You seem to be saying that sarcastically so I'll ask, do you think Gana is a shit player?

Eh?

My point was that all the while when I was saying the vast majority of players were rubbish (and using our position as proof) people would say that good players can play in bad teams.

That is true, however, the amount of players that were rated on this forum and the extent to which they were rated, was totally disproportionate to our position.... (still is tbh).

As for Gana. He's not shit. Thought he was the best player in the world for twenty minutes v man its before becoming pretty average overall tho obviously one of our better players.

Again, don't think he's sustained his early season form for Everton but is quite clearly a decent player who underperformed for us.

Not really sure what your point is as you've simply reiterated my argument that its more than plausible that not all the Rotherham United players are as bad as Ashley Westwood. 

54 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Eh?

My point was that all the while when I was saying the vast majority of players were rubbish (and using our position as proof) people would say that good players can play in bad teams.

That is true, however, the amount of players that were rated on this forum and the extent to which they were rated, was totally disproportionate to our position.... (still is tbh).

As for Gana. He's not shit. Thought he was the best player in the world for twenty minutes v man its before becoming pretty average overall tho obviously one of our better players.

Again, don't think he's sustained his early season form for Everton but is quite clearly a decent player who underperformed for us.

Not really sure what your point is as you've simply reiterated my argument that its more than plausible that not all the Rotherham United players are as bad as Ashley Westwood. 

I mean, the sarcasm in your post implied you considered the opposite of what you posted to be true. I'm just going by what you posted and trying to clarify, because from llooking at it it's safe to assume that you don't believe in the possibility of not all players in a team being shit. But here you're saying that's not true.

Edited by Keyblade

7 hours ago, commander said:

i always assumed it is to protect the defence, tackle, track the opposition, win the ball. He did none of these.

So you didn't see him run the length of the field to make a last ditch challenge to prevent them from possibly scoring?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, villianusa said:

So you didn't see him run the length of the field to make a last ditch challenge to prevent them from possibly scoring?

sssh it never happened, I missed it too, despite the challenge being closer than the penalty handball which I saw as clear as day

• Like 1

6 hours ago, villianusa said:

One time he's done that. Once. 

He'll be dining out on it for years, I imagine. 

He also bottled at least 4 50/50 challenges in that game. 

I would respect him more if he just had in his notice and retired from football. Its just not for him, he has made enough money conning the club and maybe he can get a job in a call centre or something which he might be good at

I hate this forum. Whoever plays for Villa right now, is not doing his job. Stop blaming this innocent dude. The team is not up for it even when he is not playing. Bad supporters or have no clue about football.