Joe Bennett

Si.

For somebody who moans about conspiracy theories in other threads, you're good at coming up with them yourself.

As far as I can recall I have never complained about a conspiracy theory in any thread ever.
I'm fairly sure you were one of the ones moaning about them in the Gil thread.

If not then I apologise.

cant remember if i'm honest what squad no he was given last season, but no.3 on the new list, which I assume means he's very much part of tims plans this season .

Nice theory, but his squad number last year was also no. 3. So, if keeping the same squad number is an indication of how much players are in the manager's plans, looks like a season-long loan for him again. ;)

(In fact, all players who have stayed in the squad have kept the same number as last season.)

Edited by briny_ear

cant remember if i'm honest what squad no he was given last season, but no.3 on the new list, which I assume means he's very much part of tims plans this season .

Nice theory, but his squad number last year was also no. 3. So, if keeping the same squad number is an indication of how much players are in the manager's plans, looks like a season-long loan for him again. ;)

(In fact, all players who have stayed in the squad have kept the same number as last season.)

So as I said in t'other thread, means sod all. Taking a number from a player would be petty and pointless, they are sensitive beings.

Woeful for Brighton last season (apparently).

According to who? I have heard the opposite you see, from the internet :)

That's where I heard it ;) I read one of their forums at the end of last season, to see how he got on, and most were saying get rid.

You sure you weren’t reading a review of Elliott Bennett?

Joe didn’t pull up any trees but he was worth his place in their admittedly poor team .

When Delph first broke into the first team, i wasn't impressed with him all the way into last season where he really proved himself and proved me wrong (shame he turned into a Judas)

i definitely wasn't impressed with Bennett when we first signed him or thought he was any good at all, however, again i'm willing to be proved wrong, at the end of the day, being a football player is his job and regardless of the job, you should aim to do the best of your abilities, i want him to prove my opinions wrong.

When Delph first broke into the first team, i wasn't impressed with him all the way into last season where he really proved himself and proved me wrong (shame he turned into a Judas)

i definitely wasn't impressed with Bennett when we first signed him or thought he was any good at all, however, again i'm willing to be proved wrong, at the end of the day, being a football player is his job and regardless of the job, you should aim to do the best of your abilities, i want him to prove my opinions wrong.

The difference is Delph was highly rated when we signed him, Leeds fans were gutted. Boro fans were laughing when we signed Bennett.

Woeful for Brighton last season (apparently).

According to who? I have heard the opposite you see, from the internet :)
That's where I heard it ;) I read one of their forums at the end of last season, to see how he got on, and most were saying get rid.

You sure you weren’t reading a review of Elliott Bennett?

Joe didn’t pull up any trees but he was worth his place in their admittedly poor team .

Or maybe Gordon Bennett?

On a serious note Bennett is shit.

The difference is Delph was highly rated when we signed him, Leeds fans were gutted. Boro fans were laughing when we signed Bennett.
I know three Boro fans, and they all rated him highly.

• 3 weeks later...
Â