Joe Bennett

Si.

Strange him going to Bournemouth...they signed Tyrone Mings for 8m, he isn't actually playing for them atm as their left back from championship Charlie Daniels is being given a chance in the prem. Distin can also cover that in an emergency.

Is he going to play there more than he would for us. I assume with him being on the bench at the weekend he would be first in line if Amavi got injured, looks like Richardson will be back up now unless Llori can play left back.

Mings got injured last weekend, looks like it could've been pretty serious, so Bennett has a decent chance to win a first team place.

Strange him going to Bournemouth...they signed Tyrone Mings for 8m, he isn't actually playing for them atm as their left back from championship Charlie Daniels is being given a chance in the prem. Distin can also cover that in an emergency.

Mines did some very serious damage to his knee the other day 5 mins into his debut and will be lucky to play another minute this season.

I know someone who knows someone close to the coaching staff at Bournemouth who said even prior to his injury that Mings had been a major dissapointment since joining. Was struggling to settle and looked way off pace both mentally and technique wise. Combined with this injury its looking a bit of a disaster all round.

I feel a bit for the kid though, tough dice on your debut.

I'm hearing Tyrone Mings is long term injured is that true?

Yep, knee ligament injury and he won't be fit for the start of next season either. Could be a career ruining injury as it sounds nasty

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Â