Joe Bennett

Si.

Is 6 month loans between PL clubs allowed now? Since when??

I believe we got the same deal with Ryan Bertrand for one.

It was an end of season loan. That is/was the rule between PL clubs. Always till the end of the season.

Is 6 month loans between PL clubs allowed now? Since when??

I believe we got the same deal with Ryan Bertrand for one.

It was an end of season loan. That is/was the rule between PL clubs. Always till the end of the season.
Gotcha

I guess that makes a lot of VillaTalk Bournemouth fans then :)

Bournemouth was my 'second team' when they were languishing in League 2 so I was a fan already. In fact as I type I am in Bournemouth!

I guess that makes a lot of VillaTalk Bournemouth fans then :)

Bournemouth was my 'second team' when they were languishing in League 2 so I was a fan already. In fact as I type I am in Bournemouth!

hipster ;)

Richardson seen as back-up left back?!?!

Yeah, not too inspiring but he played alright there in the latter months of last season and if we couldn't shift him, then why not keep as backup. plus Lewis Kinsella has been around first team squad since Sherwood came in and may get a chance. also I think any of Crespo, Hutton, Lescott would be options there in an emergency so overall we're pretty well covered for this position.

Strange him going to Bournemouth...they signed Tyrone Mings for 8m, he isn't actually playing for them atm as their left back from championship Charlie Daniels is being given a chance in the prem. Distin can also cover that in an emergency.

Is he going to play there more than he would for us. I assume with him being on the bench at the weekend he would be first in line if Amavi got injured, looks like Richardson will be back up now unless Llori can play left back.

Â