Joe Bennett

Si.

I think he will get a chance to be back up to Amavi.

look at his arms/tats in that pic? Why do footballers think they are hip-hop stars?

Invest heavily in tattoo removing technology. You'll be a millionaire in ten years.

Im all for giving him a second chance. The reason he became such a sapegoat though was the plain fact that we conceeded loads more goals when he played than when he didnt. If he can sort that out then he can have his arms however he wants them

Strewth. He's not struggling with the ladies is he.

Ha! Ha! I actually thought they were males! Seeing as I don't delve into profiles to see what they are or where from!

Thought there was too much man love going on there for a moment!

I hope he gets another chance here

He looked bad under Lambert but with more attacking intent and license to get forward under Sherwood he might prove to be a decent player

Edited by AshVilla

Hope not, we're going to be more exposed as a team this year so the thought of him again one on one with wingers fills me with dread.

Richardson isn't great either but he did have a good end to last season and he can cover midfield aswell.

Really want him to do well mainly because I saw him play at Boro and thought he would be perfect for us.  Then to see him sign for us and fail largely has been a bit of a let down.  I still think he has good ability but needs to be stronger and more determined.

Â