General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

2 hours ago, snowychap said:

You seem to have utterly misunderstood what I said in the post you quoted and, perhaps, the conclusion at which you arrived earlier this evening.

It's not about views you hold, opinions you proffer or 'beliefs'.

You can't use skepticism as a springboard for belief. That's nonsense.

Extreme skepticism (something to which I can tend in a philosophical extreme) can only deconstruct. Putting something definitive in the place of that for which there is evidence, on the basis that you've put forward above, is pure fantasy (stopped clocks, guesses of the weight of a cow, &c. taken in to account).

That doesn't surprise me and I would say your observation is accurate about misunderstanding. I'm thoroughly confused.

I am failing to see why skepticism cannot be a useful tool in discerning whether or not something is cogent or not, and therefore playing some role in shaping ones beliefs.

I'll have to re-read the conversation as I am not sure what you mean when you say:

"Putting something definitive in the place of that for which there is evidence, on the basis that you've put forward above, is pure fantasy (stopped clocks, guesses of the weight of a cow, &c. taken in to account)"

Anyway....

So Qanon has made it onto CNN tonight.

Anyone heard about this guy/group/cult? It's a twitter feed who's devotees believe everyone apart from Trump is lying to them. They believe Trump is also some sort of supernatural human who is going to expose all of the pedophiles who secretly run the world. 

Another theory is that the secret world group murdered Kennedy and every president since has been a puppet of the pedo cabal. 

I mean, it all sound plausible (apart from the bit about Trump saving the world) :D

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Haha 1

On 20/07/2018 at 04:11, mjmooney said:

I'm not saying that the U.S. bad guys were not indirectly responsible, given their earlier arming and supporting Islamic forces when it suited them. Nor that they didn't smile, Bond villain-like, when it happened, for the leeway it would give them. But actually plan and execute it, no. 

What a cogent statement. I'd like to think you're right.

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

Anyway....

Anyone heard about this guy/group/cult? It's a twitter feed who's devotees believe everyone apart from Trump is lying to them. They believe Trump is also some sort of supernatural human who is going to expose all of the pedophiles who secretly run the world. 

Another theory is that the secret world group murdered Kennedy and every president since has been a puppet of the pedo cabal. 

I mean, it all sound plausible (apart from the bit about Trump saving the world) :D

I have come across this sort of conversation (Trump being the one to buck the trend of corruption and deception of the ruling elite) amongst a group of uni students I was hanging out with.

Doesn't do it for me.

It's ironic how Huckabee Sanders dismisses claims that Trump would not be aligned with any group inciting violence when he wants to add to a military budget that's already at world conquest proportions. The greatest victory of Trump's presidency has been beating a 70 year old who hardly inspired the kind of change America needs to see and is firmly associated with the old guard. I really don't see a man who makes comments like, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” to be the one to come crashing down on any cabal of pedos that exist either.

13 hours ago, A'Villan said:
13 hours ago, snowychap said:

Thread cross-over in this case (probably better without the hyphen, I guess), i.e. what you appear to have readily accepted in this thread doesn't seem to fit well with the approach in other threads (as well as not in here but that's a a separate thing).

I thought it might be that, what with you rolling your eyes at me. I just wanted to clarify. I think Limpid might've been alluding to something similar.

I don't know if my views do conflict from one thread to the next. I understand I made a contentious comment about science in the religion thread.

Genuine apologies for this but I obviously added to the confusion by lumping together in my head what you've posted in this thread with something you posted in another thread and, for some inexplicable reason (not just alcohol, honestly), something someone else posted in another thread. That meant that I was replying to what you've written in here (which I still think applies) with something else in mind which had no relevance at all. All of that obviously coloured my thoughts when making the posts I did and it appears to have taken me off in a slightly wrong direction.

I still suggest that my comments, save for the stuff about other threads, are pertinent but I can see how you may have been confused about some of what I wrote and I'm at fault for that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, snowychap said:

Genuine apologies for this but I obviously added to the confusion by lumping together in my head what you've posted in this thread with something you posted in another thread and, for some inexplicable reason (not just alcohol, honestly), something someone else posted in another thread. That meant that I was replying to what you've written in here (which I still think applies) with something else in mind which had no relevance at all. All of that obviously coloured my thoughts when making the posts I did and it appears to have taken me off in a slightly wrong direction.

I still suggest that my comments, save for the stuff about other threads, are pertinent but I can see how you may have been confused about some of what I wrote and I'm at fault for that.

would wouldn't

gallery-1477043578-trump-gif.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, snowychap said:

That's kind of you to apologise. Thanks for clarifying

I'd agree that everything you said which I could wrap my head around was valid and pertinent.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Anyway....

Yes.

The Twitter/Youtube mobs are kind of a distraction from the real thing.

It is run off of 4chan/8chan.

It is hard to explain. It's quite complex in ways. Sinister is my overall opinion summed up in one word.

Grown out of the online truther movement in the wake of Pizzagate. The message is extremely muddled, There are to be no questions - just 'patriots', It's the domain of pepe the frog and all that that brings with it. The message and literal quote repeated over and over again is "This is about GOOD vs EVIL". (So no alarm bells there then!) It involves Covfefe, secret codes in Trump's all-too-common-to-be-a-mistake spelling mistakes (On Twitter). Ciceda style patterns and hidden meanings in time-stamps on tweets. Draining the swamp. GOOD vs EVIL. 'The cabal'. Free Speech. An Internet Bill of Rights. The dismantling of the global paedo ring that runs the world via the Catholic Church and power centres in Washington DC and London. The Freemasons. Trust the plan. Trust the President. Did I mention GOOD vs EVIL? Bad Actors, Schills, End the Fed, WWII and history is fake, The extreme Left wing are the fascists, Great American institutions have been infiltrated by bad actors working against America, Obama and Sadiq Khan are all Muslim Brotherhood who are set on a path to destroy the west through weakening them from the inside, Iraninan Nuclear deal cooked up in the wake of Stuxnet via the EU involves the illegal selling of US Uranium one by Clinton via Canada>EU>Russia>Iran>Syria to do false flag terrorism, like the syrian chemical attacks. And all the false flags in the UK/Canada/US. And JFK, 911, MKUltra, GOOD vs EVIL etc etc - basically you name it, they're selling a storyline to go with it.

Trump is indeed the crusader with a side cast of Assange, Snowden, Elon Musk, Soros, Rothschilds, Royal Family, Epstein, The Clintons, Weiner and Huma all the Democrats, half the Republicans, MS-18, Nxivm, Haiti, The Saudi's, The Koreans (all of them mind), and so on.

It is definitely not to be ignored though imho. And here's why. The people behind it post things like pictures from Air Force One. Of pens on official White House Documents. The consensus being that it could be anyone from Trump himself to his advisors, Security detail, family and so on. People with close access to the President. This is not a bunch of hackers having a laugh. There are links and hints laid out in the labyrinth that lead one to reasonably assume that there is involvement in Q from the Department of Defense for sure. Other 3 letter agencies less so - but maybe more so now the swamp draining can begin - oh yeah about that, before we can actually DO anything about the cabal and that, can you guess what it is we need you patriots to do for us? Vote in the mid-terms baby! - but back to saving the world for a minute....

But actually back to the not being ignored bit in reality - there are some things it has been selling for a long time that transpired, that it blatantly pre empted - Trump is bringing peace to Korea for example. Watch how the 'fake news' gets it all wrong and attacks Trump when actually against all odds who'd have thought he'd want/bring peace? Q followers, that's who. They knew all along. All them "Space Force" mofos!

The World Peace bit goes like this - He's sorted out Saudi Arabia (New king/prince guy a while back) a new modern leader who will let women drive a bit maybe - and stop teaching Wahabiism in schools. He's sorted out North Korea who I think were hostages of the cabal by destroying their secret Nuclear testing base that Obama and Clinton gave them being run by the CIA I think (It's hard to keep up with it man!) Syria needs sorting out before bringing peace to Iran. Then I cant remember if it's EU then Asia or the other way around on the to do list. And something about 'saving Israel for last'. So far the promises made to the following online patriots on this front have transpired, albeit alledgedly rather covertly and outside of the mainstream media, but with a little digging easily finding corroborative stories to back up the events as portrayed like I say either on an 8chan message board or indeed straight from the DoD twitter feed. "Pizzagate is real" i think was the NSA wasn't it? the Dod is more "this training exercise in Nigeria is going really well we're delighted to train here etc Pizza emoji Pizza emoji" accompanying picture of guys jumping out of airplanes. To the whoops and hollers of the Q followers who are thinking of the children. But then actually - remember all them kids that went missing in Nigeria? What did they just do? Why isn't it on the news? Why are there reports of explosions that become removed from seizmology data in Nigeria on that day 1 hour after that tweet and that sort of thing.....

It bans David Icke being mentioned because it would dilute the message! You wont believe who is behind it apparently - Who is Q? is all part of it. They reference awful B movies and suggest what we are doing is this film, that film etc. It's quite obscure. However it is also selling the alternative theories crowd something too - the suppression of knowledge. Now it doesn't go all out Flat Earth if anyone was wondering but it does sell a lot of Tesla based theories around harnessing free power and all that. That we are not only on a physical journey but indeed a spiritual one. That we are on a path to enlightenment but kept down in our place as an entire world race. And that's why the Crusade is World Wide, because it effects us all. Because the Q cause is all about Love right?

Secret signs and messages to Q followers in Trump speeches. (Remember that list he had once in his hand everyone made a fuss about "tell me what you want" was No1 I think etc etc.) But it's a message board where people sit at their computers typing things into search bars and doing research. So how much of it is those 3 letter agencies reaching out to the hive mind of the truther community? would be a pertinant question myself. Certainly the storyline involves people turfing up things Q finds useful now and then. Well done anon (anonymous Q person) and all that. Which keeps the bonds strong within it. Patriots dont have a race. No colour on the internet. All the Racism on there is from schills trying to distract the normies and scare them off from the truth. Archive offline - 5 eyes is out to get you - Save the map and the story because "Future proves past" and everyone will be able to understand when the time comes. The cabal ran so deep that the good actors and Patriots like Seth Rich and the Manning guy/girl have to seek help outside of the Judicial and Political frameworks in order to drain the swamp.

So much has been held back from us (as humans) the levels of corruption and EVIL are so bad that there would be mass suicides if it ever got out so only 20% can ever be talked about (after some time this was made 60/40 after an online revolt at being kept in the dark!) Watch the news. Watch news stories appear about new drugs, new cures for diseases being announced. Watch Senators resign for seemingly no reason (peado) watch lifelong politicians hang up their seats at the next election. Watch Judges and people in authority and celebrities get arrested for Peadophilia and sex crimes. Watch how the news tells the story of that Smallville actress being in a 'sex cult' instead of reporting that she was arrested for human trafficking involving minors - see which channels do that and which ones report the facts as stated on the charge sheets in the court. Some people (I cant remember the percentage estimate off the top of my head) are lost forever because they will never be able to accept the truth apparently. Watch how the news thinks it's awful the the President brings peace to N.Korea. Watch the heads of industry resign, Watch generals take early retirement. Watch charities claim sexual harrasment issues when it's a cover up for human trafficking.

LARP or Second Coming - You decide.

Like I said there's something in there for everyone. It's like the all you can eat Mixed Grill for conspiracy theorists. Overall though it is quite sinister imho. They are selling an alternate history and using the fact that they are close to the president or have some prior knowledge of events as some sort of proof to the validity of what they are saying, like I said at the beginning extremely muddled and yet based in at least some fact.

They are not making America great again. They are making the World great.... again?!? WWG1WGA (Where we go one we go all) is their cry. I think, right now, we're at Mueller/Manafort is going to be HUGE!! Russian collusion with Trump? How about 911 in your face Mueller? How about I stick Rudy on telly to make you nervous as hell you warmongering corrupt mofo! And the Storok (is that how you spell it?) stuff with the FBI - all Hillary's little helpers spying on Trump illegally and discussing killing him n that - nothing to see here - OH and mid-terms - go vote Republican now in the mid-terms and then we can save the world!! YAY!

9 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

They believe Trump is also some sort of supernatural human

So that's obviously not true (poetic license aside!) but the Q story on Trump is that he attended a DoD Military Intelligence Academy in his younger days. And therefore is and always was a spy/informant to them. He was mates with Robert Kennedy and never forgave the cabal for making his plane fall out the sky. Has all the dirt on Epstein and the Paedos. The Bush's. The Clintons. The Obamas. The military has his back against the FBI/CIA collusion against him. NSA/DoD quote "have it all!!" and "these people are stupid" in reference to emails and texts they claim to have, showing the plans to enslave the world through globalisation.

• Like 1

On 02/08/2018 at 06:08, A'Villan said:

I have come across this sort of conversation (Trump being the one to buck the trend of corruption and deception of the ruling elite) amongst a group of uni students I was hanging out with.

Doesn't do it for me.

It's ironic how Huckabee Sanders dismisses claims that Trump would not be aligned with any group inciting violence when he wants to add to a military budget that's already at world conquest proportions. The greatest victory of Trump's presidency has been beating a 70 year old who hardly inspired the kind of change America needs to see and is firmly associated with the old guard. I really don't see a man who makes comments like, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” to be the one to come crashing down on any cabal of pedos that exist either.

2 very good points I think AV.

The last point especially.

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

Not sure about others on here, but I’ve only just learnt about this. The Dyatlov Pass Incident.

It’s now 60 years old, quite an interesting, now apparently reopened, case. Couldn’t decide whether it should go in the history thread or this thread, but have chosen to risk the “aliens” meme and put it here as the main thrust of the case is determining what the hell happened.

There’s obviously lots of theories with this, but none seem to answer everything satisfactorily (e.g. potential avalanche while plausible, doesn’t explain why the camp site and footprints were left intact). I’ve tried to find an article that’s not so sensationalist about it, but there’s plenty out there for further reading.

To clarify, I’m not thinking KGB or aliens or a yeti or anything, so possibly a conspiracy thread isn’t the right place, but the little bits of unexplained weirdness of it interests me.

On January 28, 1959, 10 students and graduates of the Ural State Technical University embarked on an ill-fated backcountry hikeinto Russia's Ural Mountains. They were all experienced mountaineers, and they expected to reach their destination by February 12. One of the hikers, Yury Yudin, got sick just before the crew got into the actual backcountry and had to stay behind. He was the group's only survivor.

So a group of nine hikers heads into the woods and never comes out. It's sad, but it's also one of the risks of wandering in the wilderness, right? The thing is, when they didn't arrive at the expected time, the search-and-rescue team that was dispatched to find them discovered a terrifying and frankly inexplicable scene. First of all, the tent that the nine had shared had apparently been cut open from the inside and was full of the party's rations, warm clothing, and other essentials. The team then discovered five of the missing hikers about one mile (1.6 km) from their tent. Two were discovered beside the remains of a campfire, and their hands were severely burned. The other three were discovered in intervals of about 100 feet (30 m), apparently attempting to return to their destroyed tent. All five were found in various states of undress — some were barefoot, and others were wearing only their socks. One of the men, Rustem Slobodin, had a small fracture in his skull, but it was ruled that he had died from exposure, not injury.

The remaining four hikers were found approximately three months later. But instead of clarifying the situation, their bodies only made the story stranger. Some of them were wearing clothes that belonged to the ones left at the campfire, indicating that they had scavenged those bodies in order to stay warm in the minus 30 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 34 degrees Celsius) weather, but all four apparently tumbled into a ravine and died there. One of these hikers had suffered a chest injury that doctors compared to a car crash, and another was found to be missing her tongue.

Now is when things get really weird. The hikers' clothing was all strongly radioactive, and other than their severe injuries, there were no obvious signs of struggle or the presence of any other living thing in the area. One of the hikers, Semyon Zolotaryov, had apparently taken the time to grab his camera before fleeing the tent but left his clothing behind (what had he hoped to photograph?). And speaking of cameras, another member of the party, Yuri Krivonischenko, had taken a blurry picture of a glowing ... somethingbefore the incident. Oh, and the place they all died? Its name translates to "Mountain of the Dead."

Curiosity link

Edited by Shropshire Lad

The Dyatlov Pass Incident is really interesting - Last Podcast on the Left did an episode on it a few years ago that was good fun.

There's some very bizarre theories about what happened, such as a natural sound phenomenon driving them all nuts. Iirc there was some evidence one of them had tried to climb a tree shortly before he died. And it wasn't just their clothes that had signs of radiation exposure, their skin had a weird orange tinge according to some reports.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

The Dyatlov Pass Incident is really interesting - Last Podcast on the Left did an episode on it a few years ago that was good fun.

It's two thirds of a decent movie too.

• Like 3

On 02/08/2018 at 09:04, VILLAMARV said:

Yes.

The Twitter/Youtube mobs are kind of a distraction from the real thing.

It is run off of 4chan/8chan.

It is hard to explain. It's quite complex in ways. Sinister is my overall opinion summed up in one word.

Epic, good Sir!

You forgot to mention the 4-D chess, however 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

There's some very bizarre theories about what happened, such as a natural sound phenomenon driving them all nuts. Iirc there was some evidence one of them had tried to climb a tree shortly before he died. And it wasn't just their clothes that had signs of radiation exposure, their skin had a weird orange tinge according to some reports.

shrooms... or something to that effect. 10 lads go into the woods and will read poetry to pass the time. I think not.

For what it's worth with Dylatov, the answer to what happened is almost certainly an avalanche that lead to panic and a sustained tragedy. There's things that don't quite tie up with that, things like the area not being known for avalanches, there being very little evidence of avalanche at the site, and apparently things like a walking stick or something at the camp still being stood up and the tent having collapsed in a way that wouldn't have been expected from an avalanche.

There is a theory that the weather conditions might have spooked them into thinking an avalanche was happening and that lead to the panic which would explain more or less everything bar the radiation. I think I recall hearing that the radiation was only found on one of the victims and he has been involved in the clean up of a reactor accident years before... But you'd have to assume his clothes had been washed in that time and that, to be honest, he was wearing something else.

The other theory with some weight is that they got caught up in a military test of parachute mines, which was taking place in the region at the time and there were reports from nearby settlements of seeing glowing spheres in the sky, which would match up, and being caught in airborne mine blasts would explain some of the more severe injuries and the panic.

On 07/05/2019 at 19:31, Chindie said:

For what it's worth with Dylatov, the answer to what happened is almost certainly an avalanche that lead to panic and a sustained tragedy.

Have you considered the possibility of space yetis? 🤔

• Haha 2

Â