General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

3 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

Aliens getting ready for big finale of 2020

The experiment's gone badly wrong hasn't it?

They've seen us vote in Boris, Trump and Bolsonaro.

They're looking at us and shaking their sensory organs.

We're too stupid to live.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. Well the portals to the spirit world are open. On the 8/8 the Lion's Gate will open and something will happen?

The advice to everyone is to meditate in the meantime.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Xann said:

Yes. Well the portals to the spirit world are open. On the 8/8 the Lion's Gate will open and something will happen?

The advice to everyone is to meditate in the meantime.

Sirius business.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Also this:

image.jpeg.7afe0e5807ab9dc70c33e7c8dddd7a26.jpeg

Surely this applies to any accepted mainstream piece of knowledge as equally as a conspiracy theory? I think, if anything, this type attitude is grist to a conspiracy theorist's mill. After all, how many of the facts that any of us (think we) know, have we "researched"?

Edited by WhatAboutTheFinish

6 minutes ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

Surely this applies equally to any accepted mainstream piece of knowledge as equally as a conspiracy theory? I think, if anything, this type attitude is grist to a conspiracy theorist's mill. After all, how many of the facts that any of us (think we) know, have we "researched"?

Yes, I think we all end up with confirmation biases, particularly now that the internet allows you to get your news from more and more niche sources. 

8 hours ago, Xann said:

Still too early and coffee not kicked in yet and I feel this is going over my head a bit, but is this essentially saying Jim Watkins (owner/creator of 8chan) is “Q” as it uses the same IP address?

2 hours ago, cyrusr said:

Still too early and coffee not kicked in yet and I feel this is going over my head a bit, but is this essentially saying Jim Watkins (owner/creator of 8chan) is “Q” as it uses the same IP address?

The creator of 8chan, that walked away from it disgusted 4 years ago, is telling us JW holds the key to post as Q.

I think.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Xann said:

The creator of 8chan, that walked away from it disgusted 4 years ago, is telling us JW holds the key to post as Q.

I think.

Thanks. Process to say, as soon as there is any mention of 4/8 chan and the ilk I tend to switch off!

• Like 1

Twitter is pretty hot with the superinjunction stuff at the moment. Stuff about a violinist. I have to admit there are some strange bits like badly photoshopped photos etc.

• 2 months later...

So Stephen Carpenter, the guitarist from Deftones has been outed as a massive conspiracy theorist. Such theories include Flat Earth and anti Vaccination & indeed anti Virus. He includes the following exceptionally powerful arguments:

When you tell people that the Earth is flat I want to ask and answer all the questions that you want to ask and answer as well. But I want you to first acknowledge that you don’t live on the spinning space ball.

“[Once] I realized that there was no such place as space and we’re in this, you know, created environment, if you will. It changed everything. I immediately lost all the space fear. Like I have no fears of us ever being struck by some rogue asteroid, meteor, comet, rogue planet, no solar flares, none of this space **** devil’s gonna get ya.”

“[There’s] never been one single vaccine that’s ever worked ever. All poisons, you can never get it out of your body, [your] body has no means to expel it, it’s stuck in you forever and you just suffer with whatever it becomes.”

“We never eradicated it [Polio]. It was… we’ve never actually learned… I’m grateful for COVID, for teaching me the actual germ theory, and that is the virus is something the body creates. You are not capable of catching a virus from somebody. You develop viruses because you have some type of poison or toxin within you. And that’s your poisoned and toxined cells secreting the virus to clean them from the body.

Yep, totally convinced, all these people are dying because of their own toxin secreting the virus.

angry go away GIF

Â