Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Our only attacking option who looked likely once again today.  Helped out Aly a few times too.

Probably the third or fourth name on the team sheet for me on present form.

I'm sure Lambert will drop him next week for anyone else at the club who will run a lot....

• 3 weeks later...

Our only attacking option who looked likely once again today. Helped out Aly a few times too.

Probably the third or fourth name on the team sheet for me on present form.

I'm sure Lambert will drop him next week for anyone else at the club who will run a lot....

If only
  • Like 1

Hogwash.

Great word for Aston Villa at the moment!

Like his colleagues up top, Zogster obviously has absolutely nothing between his ears, but he can be effective in some spells because he's so positive. He will always attempt to run at players and take them on.

Agbonlahor and Weimann can't control the ball properly and can barely dribble, so he offers something different (because he can very occasionally) and I actually think he might be decent against Burnley and their stodgy defenders.

I'd start him again ahead of Richardson and would be dropping Weimann before him.

i find it extremely hard to fathom how Grealish or Robinson would have a game as bad as that. He won one corner.. i think thats about the only good thing he did all game.

He passed a good ball to Gabby in the first half. Outside that, I don't remember him doing anything other than turn it over either by running into defenders or passing to no one.

I hear that he is playing out of position and even though we are struggling for creativity N'Zogbia is NOT the answer. Period.

Â