Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

• 3 weeks later...

Sunderland seem to love making the same mistakes we do (or vice versa) so that seems about right.

It's amazing, really, that a player like N'Zogbia can be such an utter wash up at Villa and then just stroll into another Premier League job.

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Sunderland seem to love making the same mistakes we do (or vice versa) so that seems about right.

It's amazing, really, that a player like N'Zogbia can be such an utter wash up at Villa and then just stroll into another Premier League job.

......they do don't they

But, He's only training with them.....No contract has been agreed, i guess they have nothing to lose, just having a look at him.

27 minutes ago, TRO said:

......they do don't they

But, He's only training with them.....No contract has been agreed, i guess they have nothing to lose, just having a look at him.

I'm not even going to react to this, because if you're making the comparison I think you're making then it's verging on offensive.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm not even going to react to this, because if you're making the comparison I think you're making then it's verging on offensive.

Whatever do you mean......i was agreeing with you.

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I've read it three times and can't for the life of me see what you are taking issue with.

As for Sunderland, are they inssne?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I've read it three times and can't for the life of me see what you are taking issue with.

As for Sunderland, are they inssne?

I think it's TRO's views on Petrov training with the squad.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Unbelievable, why would sunderland even be considering signing this lazy idiot? washed up hasbeen

They have just got rid of Fletcher and Graham, so need ample replacement in that fat lazy lard arse department.

Â