Rino8

11 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I don't know, it sounds to me like when people try to value Jack at 60m or whatever. By no metric is he worth less than what Lukaku went for, for example. 

I think hes seriously underrated by some on here. Liverpool could not replace him for 80-90 million.

10 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Why would you think he would go for less than some of those? Hes got an incredible goal scoring record for Liverpool. Hes one of the top players in world football. 

because the market is crashing

51 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Why would you think he would go for less than some of those? Hes got an incredible goal scoring record for Liverpool. Hes one of the top players in world football. 

I think you’d do well to find many sane people who think he’d go for more than those players on the list.

Coutinho was over paid for, the other 3 are at least 1 tier above Salah.

Plus the obvious financial issues in the game at the moment. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think you’d do well to find many sane people who think he’d go for more than those players on the list.

Coutinho was over paid for, the other 3 are at least 1 tier above Salah.

Plus the obvious financial issues in the game at the moment. 

what Felix? Perhaps I havent seen enough of him but I cant see hes a tier above Salah

24 minutes ago, PaulC said:

what Felix? Perhaps I havent seen enough of him but I cant see hes a tier above Salah

Same here tbh. I was looking more at M’bappe and Neymar. He’s not as good as either and wouldn’t move for anything close to their transfer fees.

Turning into a poor defending champion, since they clinched the title a lot of players have given up as if that was it like a midtable team. Pretty shitty attitude and wouldnt get that from a Ferguson team or even Pep

Serious work needed

Haven't seen the game so I don't know what it was about, but I just saw the clip of Klopp madly cursing at Dyche and it was priceless. Tasty stuff there.

I used to think he was a nice bloke, but I now find myself liking him less and less by the day. Always complaining about something, he's about as annoying as Wenger

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s easy to be happy and jokey when winning every week. When things stop going your way it’s a better test of character... and he’s shown to be a horrible man.

Running onto the pitch to celebrates goals, arguing with ball boys and generally being an arrogant arsehole to other managers. He was even a sore winner. Zero class.

...but once he calmed down and got in front of the cameras he's such a nice guy! Him and Bruce man. 

• Like 1

On 18/01/2021 at 19:37, PaulC said:

you get 10 years out of felix, including his peak years and the ability to mould him in to the player that you want, thats the difference

Salah's 29 before the summer window opens, no ones taking a £100m punt on him

would be interesting to know what salah's marketing value is in the middle east, he has 41m instagram followers, felix only has 3.7m, jacks got 1.4m, shit like that makes a huge difference on your transfer fee nowadays, whats the rate of return on him? not resale value, if you sign salah does your kit deal become more valuable?

Â