Vote for Villa's Entrance Music for the Season

LockStockVilla

Hurricane Smith was played yesterday at some point.

If it was good enough for Little, Gidman, Nicholl, deehan and Gray it's good enough for the current lot

We can submit ourselves as recommendations? In that case, I nominate myself to sing "Here Comes The Hotstepper" by Ini Kamoze before every match. My qualifications are I once came second at a karaoke contest in an Austrian ski-lodge. I would have won, but some bitch from the school choir sang Amazing Grace and was all like "AAmmaaaAAZZZiiinnnnGGGGG GrrraaaAAAcccEEEE..." etc.

One of these days, you'll post in a different topic, about something else other than yourself

Since when have I posted anything about myself???

Although I spend a lot of time reading the forums I don't tend to comment anymore like I used to.

I just thought it might be a good idea for us to have an entrance piece at the start that represented villa - not me, not foo fighters, not black sabbath - but the villa.

Like I originally stated I would like feedback so that something could be made that the fans are proud of.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Just been listening to chemical brothers on the way home, and 'galvanise' came on.

I think this tune really somes up our situation at the moment and the need for players, manager, staff and us fans to 'galvanise' our support for this mighty club!

This song is really pumping and would sound incredible blasted out loud as our claret and blue troops take the field to fight for our premier league sirvival.

I think it would really set the tone on match days, im sure it would also help set an intimidating atmosphere for opposing teams and their fans.

These things may seem small, but when i go to away grounds and they get it right i get really envious.

I think we currently use 'paranoid' by black sabbath (although a classic and brilliant tune) it is dated and wouldnt get me pumping before a game as a player, the title of the track 'paranoid' is not really suitable either. 'Galvanise' is a modern tune and delivers the tim sherwood message to a tee!

Be interested to hear anyone elses thoughts on this, im considering emailing the club and suggesting it but have no idea who to contact.

These things may seem small, but when i go to away grounds and they get it right i get really envious.

I think we currently use 'paranoid' by black sabbath (although a classic and brilliant tune) it is dated and wouldnt get me pumping before a game as a player, the title of the track 'paranoid' is not really suitable either. 'Galvanise' is a modern tune and delivers the tim sherwood message to a tee!

Be interested to hear anyone elses thoughts on this, im considering emailing the club and suggesting it but have no idea who to contact.

If I was a player i don't think I'd even notice what was playing and certainly wouldn't care. It's not to say it's not important though, if it helps get the crowd going. Chants of Villa from The Holte and the rest of the ground would get me much more pumped up.

Supernaut still ticks all the boxes but until they upgrade the pa to something at least semi adequate it hardly matters.

At least they sorted the high pitched distortion that used to come out of the speakers in the Holte when the first installed them, only took half a season too... my god that was torture :mellow:

Two years on and I still think it should be this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4zlAd_eXjM

• Like 3