Vote for Villa's Entrance Music for the Season

LockStockVilla

Who would like to hear "Scatman" after every goal ?like at Palace ;)

For real? I've never been and can't recall hearing it on the TV.

Why do clubs do this at all? Who the **** decides it is a good idea? Pretty sure Bolton started it way back... words removed.

I said it before, and in case you don`t know the words;

Simply the best

Better than all the rest

Better than anyone...............Tina Turner " Simply the Best"

We know the words.

It would be absolutely awful

Who would like to hear "Scatman" after every goal ?like at Palace ;)

For real? I've never been and can't recall hearing it on the TV.

Why do clubs do this at all? Who the **** decides it is a good idea? Pretty sure Bolton started it way back... words removed.

One of football#s biggest mysteries.

I don't know a single person who thinks that music after a goal is scored is a good thing.

I can't describe how much I hate it. Thank god the General was still active on here for the one game it was done at Villa Park!

Sorry.I thought we were talking about the "entrance music" eg:when the team come onto the pitch ?

I dont agree with music bieng played after every goal ?!

Perhaps under Lambert we could have played music every time we won a corner, or equalised. 

Sorry.I thought we were talking about the "entrance music" eg:when the team come onto the pitch ?

Perhaps under Lambert we could have played music every time we won a corner, or equalised. 

We are.

People noticed your suggestion the first time.

it was bad then, and it's bad now.

Slightly off topic, but I like when foreign clubs, after a goal, have the announcer say the first name of the player who's scored and the crowd chant the surname.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

We are.

Slightly off topic, but I like when foreign clubs, after a goal, have the announcer say the first name of the player who's scored and the crowd chant the surname.

I wish we did this, gives you goosebumps when you here it in the Bundesliga! Probably sound shit in English with a brummy twang :)

We are.

If we are talking about the team we support then I go along with my original song of " Simply the Best" ( we are talking about our team ) Would you prefer something like " My Old Man`s a Dustman"or something simelar ?!

We are.

If we are talking about the team we support then I go along with my original song of " Simply the Best" ( we are talking about our team ) Would you prefer something like " My Old Man`s a Dustman"or something simelar ?!

I think everybody understands the connection you're making but it's a crap song. We want something rousing to get the players fired up not have them coming out with their fingers in their ears to try and drown out the music :P

Yeah that.

Nobody minds that you're saying we're the best.

It's just an awful song, and playing it before a game would be so incredibly cheesey it would be embarrassing.

And it would just remind me of David Brent (hence the picture I posted before)