Vote for Villa's Entrance Music for the Season

LockStockVilla

Geezer Butler is wearing a Villa pin badge on the cover of Sabbath's album Sabotage. I would only go for Sabbath.I would also go for the full, unmolested version of Symptom of the Universe before every match...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UlctXgILld4

Nice one - very badass - I like it

For me it's got to be Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

Scariest song in the world, guaranteed to strike fear in any opposition's' heart.

Plus, an Aston band, they all like the Villa with the bass player being a diehard fan.

Any updates on this? Will the result be on the OS before the game on Saturday, or in the programme perhaps? Or will they just play whatever they feel like at the time when they do run out?

I would like the entrance music to be O Verona by Craig Armstrong http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UOPGj5CfFM. If not this then the Redman Remix of the same tune, Smash Sumthin' ( http://www.myspace.com/video/dj-infinite/redman-smash-sumthin-39/8451591 ). Its like a fighters ring entrance music where your getting ready for battle.

That music is used on X Factor and every other crap reality TV programme. No thank you.

I think we should choose Black Sabbath and stick to it. No more changing the music every other season. I like Wake Up by Arcade Fire too but Sabbath is connected to Villa and sounds menacing!

Please everyone vote for it every single week.

I like the connection with Sabbath, I just don't think many of their songs would sound particularly good as entrance music. The only one I can really think of that would be half decent is Children of the Grave.

Funnily enough, that song reminds me a little of

:lol:

Now if we walked out to that it would be amazing.

Scariest song in the world, guaranteed to strike fear in any opposition's' heart.

Plus, an Aston band, they all like the Villa with the bass player being a diehard fan.

Pure evil :twisted:

I'd be well happy with Children of the Grave, and prefer it as a song, but still think when it comes to Sabbath that Supernaut is the best fit for entrance music by an absolute mile.

Rotate the Sabbath songs, get some fit girls, some pyrotechnics and put on a **** show!!!!

:flag:

• Like 1

I'd be well happy with Children of the Grave, and prefer it as a song, but still think when it comes to Sabbath that Supernaut is the best fit for entrance music by an absolute mile.

Great shout, completely forgot about Supernaut. That or Children of the Grave for me if we're going down the Sabbath route.

• Like 1

Pure evil :twisted:

"What is this that stands before me?"

Cut to the big screen, showing a silhouette of Emile Heskey.

• Like 1