Vote for Villa's Entrance Music for the Season

LockStockVilla

Kashmir is a good shout. Thank you to who mentioned is as the Zepplin tune and not Puff fecking Daddy. Another Villa connection there, or Birmingham at the very least...

Or the West Midlands at the very least. I'm not sure how it would go down with lifelong Wolves season ticket holder Robert Plant.

Kashmir is a good shout. Thank you to who mentioned is as the Zepplin tune and not Puff fecking Daddy. Another Villa connection there, or Birmingham at the very least...

I think Mr Plant would have something to say there. :D

Missed it.

I think Mr Plant would have something to say there. :D

Missed it.

Bloomin 'eck lads! I wasn't thinking of Plant for the record...I thought one other member had mentioned us before. Shows the extent of my knowledge though.

I can't believe nobody picked up on my Ocean Colour Scene suggestions.....

I'm a bit of a middle aged fart myself, but other than nostalgic reasons that TFASM is absolutely awful. Its not uplifting or fist pumping. It sounds like something you'd hear at black country themed night out rather than at a sporting event

It has to be SABBATH

I remember when teams just used to walk on the pitch. why cant they just **** well walk out with no music. walkout music and goal music really pisses me off. I noticed at cardiff they have adopted some word removed doing a countdown before kick off like in the euros. what a crock of shit that is.

Voted Paranoid, had to.

Suggested either Riverboat Song or Hundred Mile High City by Ocean Colour Scene. Two of them are Villa boys including the lead singer, so pretty logical IMO

Simon Fowler (lead singer) is a nose, with you on song choices though.

I remember when teams just used to walk on the pitch. why cant they just **** well walk out with no music. walkout music and goal music really pisses me off. I noticed at cardiff they have adopted some word removed doing a countdown before kick off like in the euros. what a crock of shit that is.
I agree on the goal music and countdowns but I don't see what's wrong with entrance music.

I can't believe nobody picked up on my Ocean Colour Scene suggestions.....

Please don't mention them again. That's a worse suggestion that Queen or Blur

I will mention them again. Ocean Colour Scene. There, I did it. You disagree, that's fine.

Urgh, sad that Fowler is a 'nose. I was talking to this bloke in a pub in Wyre Piddle who said they played the end of season party when they got relegated (last). The two guys from OCS who are Villa boys had the claret and blue underneath their jumpers but decided it was best to keep it under wraps, while simultaneously pissing themselves through the short set.

True story.