Vote for Villa's Entrance Music for the Season

LockStockVilla

hqdefault.jpg

Haha! Me and our kid were joking about this at half time vs Leicester, that Sherwood would run in to the dressing room with a ghetto blaster playing "Simply the Best", cap on backwards Brent style, pointing at all the players telling them that THEY are simply the best... Without actually knowing that something "like" that was happening.

I say "like"...

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So has anyone noticed since we've changed our entrance music we've got a 100% home win record? 

I have no idea what the song is but it's obviously the reason why we're now winning. 

What, this?

IIRC it's what we had in 09/10.

How about "Simply the best" by Tina Turner.

Surley that would give the team and the supporters a lift even before the game kicked off>

I absolutely loathe "Simply the Best" - I just can't stand that song (just my personal view).  Shame they stopped Paranoid but I also like what we have now and think we should keep it as it seems to be lucky for us so far

How about "Simply the best" by Tina Turner.

Surley that would give the team and the supporters a lift even before the game kicked off>

hqdefault.jpg

Haha exactly what jumped into my head when I read PussEKatt's post

"you stopped it..."

So has anyone noticed since we've changed our entrance music we've got a 100% home win record?

I have no idea what the song is but it's obviously the reason why we're now winning.

What, this?

IIRC it's what we had in 09/10.

Love this song. So empowering. Hope we never change it