Vote for Villa's Entrance Music for the Season

LockStockVilla

I like that we use Sabbath. They're an Aston band and it would be "pumping" if our sound system was any cop.

To be honest though, I couldn't give a **** if we started using Barbie Girl. Come on Barbie let's go party indeed.

or Mika?

• Like 1

Going off topic slightly (as i'm not talking about entrance music) but does anyone remember the video that used to play 10 mins before kick off to this white lies song. Was a few years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWROL973r7U

The video was quite good, showed all the old villa goals, fa cup wins/european cup etc. Got me a bit nostalgic tbf  ^_^

Never really understood why they changed it from the fanfare. I don't know when they started using it but it was always there when I was growing up and then they changed it around 2010ish? Annoying.

Think Swansea also use for Entrance Music.

Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400

(This is the Sports Chant remix of Kernkraft 400 with Crowd Chant)

I would like to hear Villa use this for Entrance Music!!

Can't beat a classic trance tune!! Original was from Commodore 64 game called "Lazy Jones" from the early 80's!!

Edited by Villan4Life

I just hope they ditch that Goddam awful video with the old geezer talking - jesus I feel like slitting my wrists before we've even started - its more appropriate to a wake - than pre match build up.

Always thought 'We will rock you' worked well - would really like the theme from the omen