Vote for Villa's Entrance Music for the Season

LockStockVilla

The intro words to Primal Scream would be PERFECT

if we played free flowing expansive football.

"Just what is it that you want to do?

We wanna be free

We wanna be free to do what we wanna do

And we wanna get loaded

And we wanna have a good time

That's what we're gonna do

No way baby let's go

We're gonna have a good time

We're gonna have a party "

How about Boris - Flood. Maybe not all of it. Parts I, II, III and fade out, ignore IV. Timed so the teams emerge at THAT part of III

How about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVe7v1QNWfU, teams emerge one minute in, must include the 10 minute jam whilst they play \m/~___~\m/

How about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3JbMbcaj-A, teams emerge after the ridiculous intro reaches its crushing crescendo after 5 and a half minutes. IT WILL DOOOOOOO

How about all 63 minutes of Sleep's magnum opus, DOPESMOKER. I guess the teams would emerge at the end the song, riding a dragon 'tward the claret eye...

For srs though I stick to my original suggestion of Ghostriders followed by Supernaut

For me it's got to be Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

Scariest song in the world, guaranteed to strike fear in any opposition's' heart.

Plus, an Aston band, they all like the Villa with the bass player being a diehard fan.

Pure evil :twisted:

"What is this that stands before me?"

Cut to the big screen, showing a silhouette of Emile Heskey.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:)

Rotate the Sabbath songs, get some fit girls, some pyrotechnics and put on a **** show!!!!

I'm liking this idea.

Parklife? **** off... Chelsea supporting rocket polishers. At the FA Cup semi in 2010, Albarn put his fingers to his lips in my direction when I was having a rant. Blur can **** right off for evermore. Gormless little word removed.

No, let's have something classical - I like the thought of Mars by Gustav Holst as previously mentioned. I also like the thought of something Star Warsy, though this has been done by Spurs and Sheff Utd.

My vote would be the Thunder and Lightning Polka by Strauss. If you don't know it, go listen to it.

Blur can **** right off. And Oasis - or whatever they are calling themselves these days... Beady little bastard eyes is it?

How about Boris - Flood. Maybe not all of it. Parts I, II, III and fade out, ignore IV. Timed so the teams emerge at THAT part of III

How about all 63 minutes of Sleep's magnum opus, DOPESMOKER. I guess the teams would emerge at the end the song, riding a dragon 'tward the claret eye...

I could live with Dopesmoker for the hour before kick off.

gimme shelter....stones
They'd never do it, but the instrumental bit at the start of that, faded out suddenly before Mick starts up. :nod:

I just like the bit where it goes " just a shot away"

says it all

I've narrowed it down to two candidates...

We are definitely of the same generation :crylaugh:

If we're going that direction though I would suggest either:

Bring's back so many good memory's of the first sonic game. Shame it's gone downhill.

I've narrowed it down to two candidates...

We are definitely of the same generation :crylaugh:

If we're going that direction though I would suggest either:

Ah ffs if it's going to be 16 bit game music there can be only one choice:

If you're going down that route, may i suggest this