Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Really should have scored yesterday. But had a solid game really, wrong blame him for the penalty, was a complete cluster **** defensively and there's several individual and collective errors in the build up to that.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

He was beaten far too easily a couple of times. Osman had a good chance from being able to walk through him, and I forget who it was but he was easily beaten and had to foul which led to a very dangerous free kick. Luckily Everton wasted it.

I'd much rather let Baker, Clark and Okore develop than have Vlaar playing on a regular basis next season.

Getting linked to Man. United again. We've had his best years I think plus the injuries every other month do my head in.

Hopefully we'll get a world up semi final esque performance in the cup final as a swansong.

I really rate Vlaar, but he has a nasty habit of making reckless challenges in and around the box. Fortunate they're often so poorly timed he misses the player, could've easily been sent off at Wembley if Coutinho went down before scoring.

I really rate Vlaar, but he has a nasty habit of making reckless challenges in and around the box. Fortunate they're often so poorly timed he misses the player, could've easily been sent off at Wembley if Coutinho went down before scoring.

That's only been a recent thing - I wouldn't call it a habit at all. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he signed a new contract soon.

We're now pretty much safe and there aren't any of the top teams really in for him. 

It wouldn't be the best move to go to a team like swansea or palace over the summer. He knows the club and is pretty sure of regular games here.

Of course, he could just want to go back to holland or something.

he wont get 4 years off any sensible team. 3 is most he could ask for but 2 still leaves him old enough to get a new deal elsewhere either back home or in Europe

Â