Stephen Ireland

omariqy

theres times hes played well, although i cant recall when, but most of the time due to his attitude, he has alot more average games, as someone has stated, he thinks hes better than he is, although its a sorry state that hes still one of the best midfielders at the club

we would be better off selling ireland, bannan and delph, and using the combined fees to find somebody better

• 4 weeks later...

still nowhere to be seen, seemed to be in a few recent squads then vanished again.

Lambert knows how to keep players happy.

So you think he should be starting then due to his stunning form?? This guy is a very talented footballer but has had more last chances than I can remember.

Has one eye on America for me where he can cruise along doing sweet FA.

still nowhere to be seen, seemed to be in a few recent squads then vanished again.

Lambert knows how to keep players happy.

So you think he should be starting then due to his stunning form?? This guy is a very talented footballer but has had more last chances than I can remember.

Has one eye on America for me where he can cruise along doing sweet FA.

If Bannan can get a starting place after his abysmal form, I don't see why SI can't even find a place on the bench. It's not like he completely blew the chances he was given, and I'd go as far as to say he impressed in some of his cameo appearances before he got dropped indefinitely.

Think the worst part is the fact he's got a year left on his contract. No time for him to improve even though he's had chance after chance. We'd possibly get a mil or two if we sold him this summer. Sell him to some foreign club... no chance that a prem club would have him surely.

Â