Stephen Ireland

omariqy

I really hope his attitude doesn't affect the kids.

You keep making statements like this but have absolutely no evidence to back it up at all. 

Then whenever questioned on it you just simply ignore, wait a few weeks, and make the same statement over and over again. 

I hope your attitude doesn't affect your kids ;)

Edited by PieFacE

From what Mat Kendrick says in his article, SI is still doing a lot of work for the community and with Villa.  As of yesterday he was doing it. 

This is all about his wages and getting it off the books.  He is not worth what we pay him and Lambert/Lerner want him gone.  I dont agree with the treatment but will agree with the end result if it gets him sold.  Feel bad for Ireland though, it is not his fault we paid him what we did.

PirFace my evidence is based on 6 or 7 consecutive managers now who have all arrived at the same conclusion. He is as useful as empty crisp packet blowing about in a gust. His attitude stinks, too rich too soon with no work ethic or sense of pride.

Again, why does his attitude stink? As far as I know he always works hard in training and works hard on the pitch. The fact that he's ineffective when on the pitch does not mean he's lazy or he has an attitude problem. It's down to the simple fact that he has more "off" games than "on". But that's not down to choice by him, it's just because he's not very good. 

Edited by PieFacE

PirFace my evidence is based on 6 or 7 consecutive managers now who have all arrived at the same conclusion. He is as useful as empty crisp packet blowing about in a gust. His attitude stinks, too rich too soon with no work ethic or sense of pride.

Who are these 6 or 7 managers please?

I have read several quotes from current and former players who have all said SI is one of the hardest trainers.

MON - never wanted him as part of the deal. A factor in his decision to walk no doubt

KMAC

GED

GMAC - described him correctly as an empty crisp packet floating about

PARDEW - tried him and sent him packing

LAMBERT - seen enough, bombed him out

That's 6 if my math is correct then there's the likes of HUGHES and TRAPATTONI etc etc

MON - never wanted him as part of the deal. A factor in his decision to walk no doubt - Complete Guesswork
KMAC - Was he even at Villa when KMAC was in charge? I remember Milner still playing for us with KMAC as manager
GED
GMAC - described him correctly as an empty crisp packet floating about - Was hardly going to bring him back when Houllier was still the manager
PARDEW - tried him and sent him packing - Was injured at Newcastle

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Also KMAC was in charge for like 3 games and played Ireland in two of them.

haha  :D 
Yeah, we lost one of those 6-0 with Ireland in the middle.

FFS the guy is useless

Yes because all goals were his fault.

You still haven't gave any evidence into why his attitude sucks though?

I think everyone will agree he's not that great of a players, but that's not the point. 

MON - never wanted him as part of the deal. A factor in his decision to walk no doubt

KMAC

GED

GMAC - described him correctly as an empty crisp packet floating about

PARDEW - tried him and sent him packing

That's 6 if my math is correct then there's the likes of HUGHES and TRAPATTONI etc etc

trappatoni who has never played him and Hughes was manager in his best ever season

Â