General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He went to Wolves not so long ago so hardly think he'd be taking the piss if we'd actually made an approach.

More than likely someone tweeted him saying they "knew" he was coming to Villa or something so that's his response.

So....

Lambert has managed to swap:

Lowton for Hutton

Bennett for Warnock

Vlaar for Collins

KEA for Petrov

Benteke for Heskey (hopefully)

For me, this is a successful window.... plus the addition of Holman.... if McShite could keep us up with the players and playing mentality he had.... lets just sit back and enjoy what Lambert is trying to do...

Couple more signings would go amiss either

and then you are talking around 18M this summer without anymore surprises before Friday and there may very well be one
Hmm, is this a subtle hint? Would love it if we pulled off a quality deadline-day signing.

So....

Lowton for Hutton

Bennett for Warnock

Vlaar for Collins

KEA for Petrov

For me, this is a successful window.... plus the addition of Holman.... if McShite could keep us up with the players and playing mentality he had.... lets just sit back and enjoy what Lambert is trying to do...

Yeah thats not bad at all, Im just afraid it still won't be enough to keep us in the league...

So....

Lowton for Hutton

Bennett for Warnock

Vlaar for Collins

KEA for Petrov

Well put, the players we've brought in will certainly apply themselves better than the guys who they replaced (minus Stan)

KEA for Petrov

Well put, the players we've brought in will certainly apply themselves better than the guys who they replaced (minus Stan)

Agreed... but from first impressions, KEA could be a great signing for the price!

I guess my hope from our dealings so far is, that these up-n-comers will push the the remaining 'experienced' player in the squad to show what they are really worth.... and if if they dont step up to the plate, Lambert does need seem like the kind of manager who wants to carry dead weights!

UTV

Really happy with the bennett signing young hungry fullback just like lowton cant be any worse than Warnock

Hopefully Benteke will follow and i remain hopeful we will still get a CM in in an ideal world we could use another CB but i think that can wait till january