General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

I just wish we would sign a decent left back, another winger, a big, young and energetic centre forward - and finally - a big, imposing centre midfielder to win us some of the ball! Throw in Lichaj at right back until Lowton has had time to settle in and then we might have a decent enough side to make a fist of things this season.

That would be good, but 4 players in 3 days? Wont happen, the board have left us too much to do too late. I expect a LB and a striker, can't see the other players we need coming in.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope that Faulkner and Lerner realise that the likes of Genk, Ipswich and Blackburn are well aware of our league position and subsequent desperation for players so will inflate prices accordingly.

We need to get a LB, DM and ST in at least so hopefully there is some flexibility with our finances.

strongly doubt downing is coming back, infact i dont even think theres a slim chance he will.

I think we can assume one of beneteke/gouffran coming in and a LB, if we are lucky we might get a midfielder too but i wouldnt get my hopes up.

It will probably be enough to keep us comfortably over the relegation zone, it would give lambert the opportunity to give some players a last chance and reevaluate before the next window. id be happy

We could do alot worse than Wynsma to solver our DM problem. He is head and shoulders above anyone else in Scotland and wont cost the world. Also he wants to leave as he doesnt want to play left back in Scotland were Celtic have been playing him for the past few games. Him being able to play at left back also gives us another option.

This is something i never ever thought i'd say, but i hope we go after and manage to sign Nicklas Bendtner.

He might have a bigger ego than most pro boxers, but where we are now he'd really offer many attributes that we lack.

We could do alot worse than Wynsma to solver our DM problem. He is head and shoulders above anyone else in Scotland and wont cost the world. Also he wants to leave as he doesnt want to play left back in Scotland were Celtic have been playing him for the past few games. Him being able to play at left back also gives us another option.

Wanyama would be a very good signing.

I can't believe that some are saying they would welcome that spineless, weasling w anker Downing back.

1 decent season in 3 for us, and shite for Liverpool last year.

We raped them when we sold him for stupid money, I'd hate them to get their own back by dumping the turncoat bastard back on us.

I can't believe that some are saying they would welcome that spineless, weasling w anker Downing back.

We raped them when we sold him for stupid money, I'd hate them to get their own back by dumping the turncoat bastard back on us.

Spot on. We paid that tosser's wages for months whilst he was crocked and in return he leaves at the first opportunity.

I've never booed a Villa player in over 40 years of being a season ticket holder but i'll make an exception if that spineless turd ever wears our shirt again.

He was only a Villa player for 2 years and available to play for 1 and a 1/2 of those, I'd say his full good season was a pretty good return?

He's exactly what we're crying out for right now and to think we're in the position to turn down this player is naive at best. This is all of course assuming we're in for him and he'd come back.

I hated the very mention of Downing when he stuck two fingers up to us. And the Adam comedy just pissed me off no end....the cock.

But right now,,,with this Villa side? Yes please to both, because we're not good enough.