General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

We could do alot worse than Wynsma to solver our DM problem. He is head and shoulders above anyone else in Scotland and wont cost the world. Also he wants to leave as he doesnt want to play left back in Scotland were Celtic have been playing him for the past few games. Him being able to play at left back also gives us another option.

Wanyama would be a very good signing.

Wantyourmama said summer that he turned down Villa last for Celtic because he wants to win trophies. He won't be coming to Villa.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that some are saying they would welcome that spineless, weasling w anker Downing back.

1 decent season in 3 for us, and shite for Liverpool last year.

We raped them when we sold him for stupid money, I'd hate them to get their own back by dumping the turncoat bastard back on us.

Totally agree with this, no Clowning wanted back here.

KEA isn't a playmaker.

You've said this before, but i dont agree, i think he could be a very good playmaker if pushed further up the pitch.

I wouldn't rule out that theory, but it is nevertheless a theory, he wasn't deployed as a playmaker at Feyenoord was he so it's difficult to say whether he'd do well there or not.

I see him as a water-carrier type, at Feyenoord he was used more defensively, I think some are clutching at straws by suggesting he'd do well in a more advanced attacking role.

Twitter is v.annoying during transfer time. The fake ITK accounts are one thing but some of the people as well. Who on earth is this Julie Bayley character, must unfollow her because I swear everything she has heard from 'whispers' and her 'HP sauces' has been a load of **** bollocks and I am fed up of seeing her pop up on my timeline. Whittingham never did join....

Twitter is v.annoying during transfer time. The fake ITK accounts are one thing but some of the people as well. Who on earth is this Julie Bayley character, must unfollow her because I swear everything she has heard from 'whispers' and her 'HP sauces' has been a load of **** bollocks and I am fed up of seeing her pop up on my timeline. Whittingham never did join....
Oh Julie, you have a fan :lol:

KEA isn't a playmaker.

You've said this before, but i dont agree, i think he could be a very good playmaker if pushed further up the pitch.

I wouldn't rule out that theory, but it is nevertheless a theory, he wasn't deployed as a playmaker at Feyenoord was he so it's difficult to say whether he'd do well there or not.

I see him as a water-carrier type, at Feyenoord he was used more defensively, I think some are clutching at straws by suggesting he'd do well in a more advanced attacking role.

I agree. I was surprised to see so many people calling for a DM to aprtner KEA, when I saw it as quite the opposite. He's the deep lying CM and he needs someone alongside him who can plug the gap between attack and midfield.

Against Everton both he and Bannan were sitting deeper and so we ended up with that ring of terror (as I've named it) that we saw a lot last season too. i.e.

-----------CM----CM

RM----------------------------LM

------------CF-----CF

And we have that gaping hol ebetween attack and midfield that we never seem to plug. The wingers have no-one to pass inside to if they can't whip a ball into the box, and the strikers have no support because the opposition can easily mark both our strikers with no fear of anyone from our midfield causing them problems.

If we're to play 4-4-2, then we don't need a DM, we need a creative midfielder to play alongside KEA, with him doing the leg work.

I would admit that if we went with a 3 man central midfield then another DM could be an option.

Just be grateful this thread - despite any vexatious stuff here - is no longer being spam saturated by the wannabe ITK twitter bollocks.

It was **** relentless and desperate, attention-seeking shite. It was like watching the plain fat bird at a party getting louder and drunker as her attempts to score a **** for the night foundered on the rocks time and again. Then she gets sick on herself, falls over crying then gets sent home in a taxi and people sigh with relief.

I can't believe that some are saying they would welcome that spineless, weasling w anker Downing back.

1 decent season in 3 for us, and shite for Liverpool last year.

We raped them when we sold him for stupid money, I'd hate them to get their own back by dumping the turncoat bastard back on us.

A tad harsh but have to agree.

The problem on Sat, was when we lost we didn't have anyone to tackle. KEA needed movement in front of him which Holman provided for him in the second half i.e. with Herd as RM, being primarily used to stop Baines. The attacking threat had gone from there, then N'Zog was also not moving, stayed on the left. Then we had Bent and Fonz, who were just running around, not actually coming short looking for the ball. KEA needs an Ireland or a Holman to give someone the ball. With the new potential striker, I'd assume he'll be technically decent with the ball at his feet, so he'll hold and it allow others to join in. But a huge problem is when we lose the ball, KEA needs a combative midfielder beside him IMO, someone with a bit of height and who can actually play.

Just be grateful this thread - despite any vexatious stuff here - is no longer being spam saturated by the wannabe ITK twitter bollocks.

It was **** relentless and desperate, attention-seeking shite. It was like watching the plain fat bird at a party getting louder and drunker as her attempts to score a **** for the night foundered on the rocks time and again. Then she gets sick on herself, falls over crying then gets sent home in a taxi and people sigh with relief.

I shouldn't chuckle because that's just plain rude and inappropriate.

But then so is my sense of humour.