General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Park Ji-Sung to QPR. Gutted we've missed the chance to become the biggest club in Korea.

I think you'd easily make the transfer fee and wages back!

Yeah, gutted we've missed out on a 31 year old bit part player, for a fee rising to 5m and whatever crazy wages he's on

It's enough to make you want to end it all

And damn, being popular in Korea has always been high on my list of priorities as a supporter too

Fucknuts. What a kick in the nuts

Park Ji-Sung to QPR. Gutted we've missed the chance to become the biggest club in Korea.

I think you'd easily make the transfer fee and wages back!

Yeah, gutted we've missed out on a 31 year old bit part player, for a fee rising to 5m and whatever crazy wages he's on

It's enough to make you want to end it all

And damn, being popular in Korea has always been high on my list of priorities as a supporter too

Fucknuts. What a kick in the nuts

Seeing as the poster you quoted lives in Korea, I think it may well be in his interest if Villa are big over there.

Seeing as the poster you quoted lives in Korea, I think it may well be in his interest if Villa are big over there.

He's picked the wrong club then

Where does this myth come from, that if you buy an Asian player you suddenly sell a shitload of extra merch over there?

Most football goods in Asia are bootleg for starters

I'd love to check Bolton's accounts and see how much extra they've made from having Chung-Yong Lee on their books

There are a some that have managed to drive away the likes of the Trees, MM and Gazton and will not be satisfied until any vestiges of inside information, be it from twitter, gossip or their own sources are gone.

I cannot see what satisfaction those people gain from doing this but it makes me think twice about what sort of people post on here.

sums it up for me too

i used to enjoy seeing certain posters post in this section, most have now stopped thanks to the same old shit being thrown around

dont blame them for stopping the posts, there really is some ungreatful fuckwits around

Jung Si Park would have been good

But I expect he's gone to QPR on mega bucks

Passed it and big wages, no thanks.

My thoughts exactly.

A bit surprised by the move though.

P.S. Someone should really do a study on the purported link between commercial success in Asia and having Asian players in your squad, and then publish it.

He's picked the wrong club then

Where does this myth come from, that if you buy an Asian player you suddenly sell a shitload of extra merch over there?

Most football goods in Asia are bootleg for starters

I'd love to check Bolton's accounts and see how much extra they've made from having Chung-Yong Lee on their books

You can't really compare the two clubs in which both players have made their name though. Pretty sure Park id idolized over there for playing for the biggest club in the world.

As posted earlier, ramis will be available for around 4.5million. Ive maybe seen him play, but only against barca and madrid, as that is all sky show of laliga. wages would i guess be around 15k a week. So if he signs a 3year deal his total cost to aston villa if he stays the whole 3 years is around 6.5-7 million. compare that to richard dunne = 15 million

As posted earlier, ramis will be available for around 4.5million. Ive maybe seen him play, but only against barca and madrid, as that is all sky show of laliga. wages would i guess be around 15k a week. So if he signs a 3year deal his total cost to aston villa if he stays the whole 3 years is around 6.5-7 million. compare that to richard dunne = 15 million

Dude, you are funny.

You just got that from VILLAITK off ((((((TWITTER)))))) Or is that you?

what? for everyone who wants to know i am on twitter, jordan watton. joined the other day, when it was suggested for members to sign up and post a bullshit transfer story. It didnt lift off though :( fabian johnson from hoffenheim lol.

what? for everyone who wants to know i am on twitter, jordan watton. joined the other day, when it was suggested for members to sign up and post a bullshit transfer story. It didnt lift off though Sad fabian johnson from hoffenheim lol

I thought you might be JesusITK?!! He opened that account just after you were on about it. :)

Makes me chuckle with some of his tweets & the avatar

diehard i havent seen that. I am about t look though. i reckon he copies me.

Yeah of course he does.

I have a text....wait a minute.

VILLA ITK‏@VILLAITK

Villa have made a bid for Ivan Ramis. Believed to be around £4.75m. ‪#avfc‬

His was written 30 mins ago, your was 7 mins ago.

Strange. Who to believe.