General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read that mallorca chairman has said they have recieved a bid from a premier league club. The sun say its us or sunderland. Fingers crossed

However they are quoting a fee of £9m, and in all honesty I cant see us spending £9m on just one player.

I believe Lambert has already said that he is buying cheap in midfield so he can spend big getting defence sorted.. If he had £30 million he'd be able to spend £9 million on a player given he's spent like £4 million and got El Ahmadi and Lowton. I say Lambert got £30 million as McLeish got £20 million and he wasn't tasked with a rebuild in the way Lambert has.

and Clyne coming in

West Ham fans saying tonight that they've all heard Lambert lost patience with Clyne's agents and went elsewhere for a RB.... but they reckon he'll be off to West Ham next week.

Interesting you are saying Clyne still coming because also there's still rumours on tweety thing about him landing at Villa.

Surely not... has to be off elsewhere?!!!

West Ham fans are getting their info from the twaddle that is being posted in this thread. #clyneisntsigningforvillagetoveritandstoppostingcarpinthevainhopethatyourguessworkcomesoff

Just read that mallorca chairman has said they have recieved a bid from a premier league club. The sun say its us or sunderland. Fingers crossed

well it aint Sunderland. MON rarely buys a player who has not played in the UK.

Only on £11k a week though according that link, and as we've always been told it's not the fees that are a problem it's the inkeeping with the wage bill. Wouldn't break the structure by any means.

If that article is to be believed and we're competing against Sunderland. MON will just offer him stupid wages and he'll simply end up there.

Lowton - Sheff Utd - Macron

Holman - AZ - Macron

Ramis - Mallorca - Macron

A pattern emerging.

Cavani - Napoli - Macron.....

Its strange you say that because who is the big rumour tonight, snodgrass and who are leeds sponsored by... Macron!!

Lowton - Sheff Utd - Macron

Holman - AZ - Macron

Ramis - Mallorca - Macron

A pattern emerging.

Cavani - Napoli - Macron.....

Its strange you say that because who is the big rumour tonight, snodgrass and who are leeds sponsored by... Macron!!

What a great spot. Unusual as well.

Snodgrass is nailed on then. :winkold:

Foreign and its not August 30th. Doubt Sunderland have bid.

Still. Mon signed a Bosman already which its more than he did in 5 years with us

Makoun (sort of) sounds like Macron, does that may mean he will (Sort of) stay? :D

Does Guzan count as a new signing? Has he resigned yet? I don't think he has yet, has he?

Considering some journo's were saying Lambert would be looking to add a striker, apart from Holt (before he signed a new contract) we haven't really been linked with anyone have we?

We had a brief link to The Osasuna forward Balde, but apart from that I can't think of any other strikers.