General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However if I do get told we're after one or two........ I'll be keeping Mum, because if they ain't signed, sealed & delivered people moan too much.

Or...just perhaps....you've been sold a dud and you aren't as ITK as you think.

You know I watched the video with Petrov getting upset yesterday and I thought isn't it lovely to support such a well respected, caring club in this money driven, corrupt world. And then you find out that that same club have not only told Petrov he remains club captain but that he'll have a role at the club whatever happens. Such is the manner in which Aston Villa FC conduct themselves.

And then I come on here and read vitriole aimed at me because people haven't got the RB they were wanting because it would seem of what else but money and not very nice ways of doing business has been not tolerated by that same club that I support. And that Lambert won't be held to ransom over fees or wages over any target.

Nice!

The next few weeks leading upto the first league game will be busy with more comings and one or two departures

There, you heard it here first

Hilarious.

He's been down to Tesco again.

However if I do get told we're after one or two........ I'll be keeping Mum, because if they ain't signed, sealed & delivered people moan too much.

look, ffs, she hears something she deems reliable and she passes it on. sometimes its right, sometimes its wrong. this transfer chat is nothing but idle gossip. i dont care whether julie makes it up randomly or actually has someone in the know who tells her the odd thing, it matters not one **** to me, because i enjoy reading it

if shes right, great, if shes not, well at least it gets a bit of discussion going and entertains us for a while

sounds to me like you, for some reason, resent the minor attention that she gets

Apparently, Snodgrass is the latest strong rumour, with Delph going the other way.

He's bin rumoured from day one. We were hardly going to get Whitts, Snodgrass & Johnson ALL of whom we've been linked with.

Oh wait a minute I mentioned Snodgrass as a whisper on VT weeks ago.......does that mean we'll sign him??????!! Am I really ITK after all??!!!

Erm as Richard says I haven't got a flipping clue... If the selling club ain't willing to deal at a reasonable price or the player wants too much in wages Lambert will just move onto the next target and tell them to jog on. Paul Lamber is not one to be messed about with!

I don't think anyone has any issue with people passing information on. I think it is more the people that jump on and say something that they think is absolutely true and really do claim to be in the know. MM and Gazton are the only ones that I have seen that have got something correct. I believe they are genuinely 'connected' to the club or someone at the club in some way.

Now, comparing what I see JulieB saying and Richard for example (btw you two I'm not beefing at your personally as I have agreed with a lot of stuff you have put in the past) but JulieB is producing information that she has read on twitter or whatever and passing it on here, which is what speculation is all about. I do not however believe that Richard is ITK, it's the way you are passing stuff on that makes it seen as though, you know some stuff. (Sorry Richard). I think there is a bit of blagging there and you tried it to see if you could get away with it and you have succeeded. That is the difference and that is why people are pissed off reading that stuff. As far as I am concerned (except MM and Gazton) nobody knows sweet **** all.

Oh wait a minute I mentioned Snodgrass as a whisper on VT weeks ago.......does that mean we'll sign him??????!! Am I really ITK after all??!!!

I'm going to vote no ;)

Good but I don't make things up Trent that's for sure.

There were lots and lots of rumours on the tweety thing that Cardiff had been offered Delph in swap/loan for Whitts last week... perhaps the same is now being offered to another left footer Snodgrass to Leeds?

That is a purely a wild guess on my part based entirely off twitter rumours so probably all tosh!!!

The only person on twitter who really knew what was going on was INCOGNITOAVFC as he was part of villa Matt kendrick is the other bloke who knows as he gets real info from the club.

Other than that it's just gues work but I appreiciate any info that anyone can offer cause I love gossip and info about the club I love.

Hope everyone keeps it coming :)

look, ffs, she hears something she deems reliable and she passes it on. sometimes its right, sometimes its wrong. this transfer chat is nothing but idle gossip. i dont care whether julie makes it up randomly or actually has someone in the know who tells her the odd thing, it matters not one **** to me, because i enjoy reading it

if shes right, great, if shes not, well at least it gets a bit of discussion going and entertains us for a while

sounds to me like you, for some reason, resent the minor attention that she gets

It's true , I've just checked Pilchards Facebook status and he has just liked a group called " I resent the minor attention Julie B gets on Villatalk " :shock:

The next player we sign will have a Vowel in their name which will be closely followed by a consonant. Think into that what you will...

Joke's on you if we sign Ba.

What's his first name? Can't remember. I didn't state which name though... The joke has been flip-reversed my friend!

I'm going to vote no ;)

You vitriolic person.

So soon after 9/11 too.

The next player we sign will have a Vowel in their name which will be closely followed by a consonant. Think into that what you will...

:lol:

Posts like this make it worthwhile logging in. :lol:

Apparently, Snodgrass is the latest strong rumour, with Delph going the other way.

He's bin rumoured from day one. We were hardly going to get Whitts, Snodgrass & Johnson ALL of whom we've been linked with.

Erm as Richard says I haven't got a flipping clue... If the selling club ain't willing to deal at a reasonable price or the player wants too much in wages Lambert will just move onto the next target and tell them to jog on. Paul Lamber is not one to be messed about with!

You having a pop at me Julie.