General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next player we sign will have a Vowel in their name which will be closely followed by a consonant. Think into that what you will...

Is it Snodgrass? 8)

His name certainly does fit my information. It's wide open my man...

This is lame. I havnt got a freaking clue. No one has!! :D

The next player we sign will have a Vowel in their name which will be closely followed by a consonant. Think into that what you will...

Is it Snodgrass? 8)

No, but we can still have a larf.

Lets not forget the title of this thread which includes the words "guff from Twitter" and lets face it some posters are living the dream on here.

Suffice to say the term ITK on Twitter simply means you have bothered to create a user name and someone has bothered to follow you. After that you can say what you please, ITK or otherwise

Is it Snodgrass? 8)

No, but we can still have a larf.

Indeed.

See guys look how football unites us all. Complete strangers and we all get along so well and respect each other and shit. :D We all love a transfer and a bit of goss... But some people take it all to seriously.

So next week we're supposed to be seeing Snodgrass, Ramis & Brahimi arrive, according to twitter. IF that is the case, it'll be another good week for the Villa. This has been a very refreshing week, not one to get ahead of myself but renewed optimism is returning more and more.

Really dont want snodgrass. Brahimi is the way forward. IF makoun is sold surely delph will have to stay. We cant repeat our mistakes of last season. A couple of injuries in midfield, and were stuffed. I guess preseason may determine the futures of a few.

and Clyne coming in

West Ham fans saying tonight that they've all heard Lambert lost patience with Clyne's agents and went elsewhere for a RB.... but they reckon he'll be off to West Ham next week.

Interesting you are saying Clyne still coming because also there's still rumours on tweety thing about him landing at Villa.

Surely not... has to be off elsewhere?!!!

Just read that mallorca chairman has said they have recieved a bid from a premier league club. The sun say its us or sunderland. Fingers crossed

However they are quoting a fee of £9m, and in all honesty I cant see us spending £9m on just one player.