General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Another one the ITKs said was nailed on.

Can we now create a list of ITK balderdash?

Honestly, I'd trust The Mirror before these so called ITKs and their attention seeking garbage.

It's a speculation thread. What would you rather if people hear stuff they shouldn't post??!!

Oh wait a minute...............

Shame that ...what you going to speculate about then?

If signings don't land... so what?............It's normally cos the deal isn't right regarding £££££S

Or the deal was never happening in the first place.

Funny how the ITKs also didn't predict Lowton or El Ahmadi, or Guzan resigning, but they can be as precise to say "Clyne had a verbal agreement" utter tosh.

Do you feel big and clever now?? you hero

Your reaction is utter tosh mate. It's very very simple - if you dont like it - dont read it.

I for one enjoy reading every bit of tosh that comes out, it's interesting, and makes the transfer window fun. If it doesnt come off it doesnt come off...what's the big drama?

Keep it coming JulieB

Yeah, that really makes sense, if you don't like it don't read it.

How exactly will I know what the post contains if I don't read it?

Stop trying to act smart, because that's a ridiculous thing to say.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how Clyne is feeling? ...... Seems West Ham haven't been speaking to him from what Palace Chairman tweeted last night.

The person who told me we'd signed someone else, because of messing about with Clyne after reaching an agreement verbally- still thinks there's a chance he might land. I can't see it myself surely - Lambert isn't one to be messed with.

It's really difficult with Villa because they keep things under the radar.

Whitts deal has obviously waned because of fee quoted by Cardiff perhaps or Lambert has someone else has come up in the meantime?

eg Davies, Howson etc etc. Whitts did want to come back.

I'd go with the person who called for the resurrection of the Sticky ITK thread.

In the know stuff from twitter is fine, it has a place on here, but should definitely be taken with a pinch of salt. It can, however, also get a bit tedious and often gets in the way of actual speculation.

For me atleast, I'd prefer it to be grouped with all the other rumours that people come up with when they're bored.

That was me. Bring it back. :D:

"What do we want?"

"Sticky ITK thread"

"When do we want it?"

"NOW!"

The thing is no one ever posted that deals were done & dusted. Fees can be a stumbling block, players going in opposite direction fall through...all sorts!

We ALSO ALL know that players go where their AGENTS tell them to so anything can happen.

You're just wanting a moan. Anyhow I'm off to watch the tennis!

Um, this thread is called

General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

and some people seem to be objecting to the fact that it contains speculation that sometimes comes to nought (the fate of most speculation during the transfer window) and stuff from Twitter? :confused:

Warnock needs to go however he won't he will just sit out his deal as will Dunne and Collins, there on stupid amounts at VP. Hence why Warnock had a chance to go to Liverpool, he turned it down due to ££££

that was Luke Young

I don't think an ITK has to know EVERYTHING, someone who has knowledge on one deal may not have knowledge on another due to their sources.
Please refrain from using logic on this thread.

I don't think an ITK has to know EVERYTHING, someone who has knowledge on one deal may not have knowledge on another due to their sources.

The fact that of the three players we have signed have all been outside the Premiership might mean less information is available as we wouldnt hear anything from the other clubs side. Last year, the players we bought were all from The Premiership so we had a nice flow of information.

Another one the ITKs said was nailed on.

Can we now create a list of ITK balderdash?

Honestly, I'd trust The Mirror before these so called ITKs and their attention seeking garbage.

It's a speculation thread. What would you rather if people hear stuff they shouldn't post??!!

Oh wait a minute...............

Shame that ...what you going to speculate about then?

If signings don't land... so what?............It's normally cos the deal isn't right regarding £££££S

Or the deal was never happening in the first place.

Funny how the ITKs also didn't predict Lowton or El Ahmadi, or Guzan resigning, but they can be as precise to say "Clyne had a verbal agreement" utter tosh.

Do you feel big and clever now?? you hero

Your reaction is utter tosh mate. It's very very simple - if you dont like it - dont read it.

I for one enjoy reading every bit of tosh that comes out, it's interesting, and makes the transfer window fun. If it doesnt come off it doesnt come off...what's the big drama?

Keep it coming JulieB

yawn

Kendrick I believe was the first to talk about Lowton.

Probably cos the club told him to do so once they knew they were making a move for him.

Ya, so basically he's the only ITK worth listening to.

Still hope that we sign Clyne as well

I can't see it myself if we've been messed about.....unless a lesson has been learnt.

Rumours Man Utd & Everton have been sniffing around, but doesn't look like so far he's off to Spam.

would these be twitter rumours per chance

the same Twitter rumours that said he was a done deal to Villa or going to West Ham :-)

Warnock needs to go however he won't he will just sit out his deal as will Dunne and Collins, there on stupid amounts at VP. Hence why Warnock had a chance to go to Liverpool, he turned it down due to ££££

that was Luke Young

And Warnock in the Jan Transfer Window under Houllier. KD wanted him back but his wages scuppered the move.

Indeed , however it would be refreshing if they actually knew SOMETHING :winkold: