General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one the ITKs said was nailed on.

Can we now create a list of ITK balderdash?

Honestly, I'd trust The Mirror before these so called ITKs and their attention seeking garbage.

It's a speculation thread. What would you rather if people hear stuff they shouldn't post??!!

Oh wait a minute...............

Shame that ...what you going to speculate about then?

If signings don't land... so what?............It's normally cos the deal isn't right regarding £££££S

Or the deal was never happening in the first place.

Funny how the ITKs also didn't predict Lowton or El Ahmadi, or Guzan resigning, but they can be as precise to say "Clyne had a verbal agreement" utter tosh.

Warnock was very unprofessional at times

It's OT i know but what evidence do you have to support your comment?

Swansea, QPR & Everton all at home

What was unprofessional about those games? Granted he was poor in 2 of them but what was so unprofessional about them?

Are you saying that anyone who plays badly is unprofessional? If so then the same could be labelled against almost every player at one stage or another last season.

What was unprofessional about those games? .

I will let you work that out

What was unprofessional about those games? .

I will let you work that out

Is that because your statement is groundless then?

Another one the ITKs said was nailed on.

Can we now create a list of ITK balderdash?

Honestly, I'd trust The Mirror before these so called ITKs and their attention seeking garbage.

It's a speculation thread. What would you rather if people hear stuff they shouldn't post??!!

Oh wait a minute...............

Shame that ...what you going to speculate about then?

If signings don't land... so what?............It's normally cos the deal isn't right regarding £££££S

Or the deal was never happening in the first place.

Funny how the ITKs also didn't predict Lowton or El Ahmadi, or Guzan resigning, but they can be as precise to say "Clyne had a verbal agreement" utter tosh.

Do you feel big and clever now?? you hero

Your reaction is utter tosh mate. It's very very simple - if you dont like it - dont read it.

I for one enjoy reading every bit of tosh that comes out, it's interesting, and makes the transfer window fun. If it doesnt come off it doesnt come off...what's the big drama?

Keep it coming JulieB

Before the end of the season I thought we needed the following at the very least:

Right Back

Centre Back

Defensive Central midfielder

Right Winger

Ideally we'd take another striker, an attacking midfielder, left back and another centre back. But, we are making serious headway into the essential requirements.

Good work Mr Lambert.

I personally would like to keep hutton rather than the rest of the backline. He had a bad season but he is a good player. Watching him tear italy and france apart a couple of seasons back gives me faith its just a blip

these games were in 2007, not "a couple of season back"

after a half-decent start at tottenham he has been a waste of space in the english leagues

What is it with the vitriol towards people who post stuff on here from twitter? People like JulieB post stuff that she hears and passes it on, no one asks you to believe that its bloody gospel, as adults you should take it all with a pinch of salt until you see them on the pitch, blah blah.

Lets be honest, without snippets, bullshit or otherwise, we wouldn't even have a thread for transfer speculation . Our club isn't exactly renown for doing its business in public so if you don't like whats posted, either 1) don't bother reading it at all or 2) treat it for what it is, SPECULATION and stop shooting the messenger.

Half of the people on here seem to derive huge pleasure in " I told you so', it was all b-----cks", well so if it is? its all part of the fun of this time of year unless you want the mods to ban any and all references to twitter because you don't like it and don't believe any of it? Some people on here stanp about like truculent kids at christmas because they didn't get the prezzy they wanted, for Gods sake, take the hint, the thread's entitled " with shit from twitter".

What is it with the vitriol towards people who post stuff on here from twitter? People like JulieB post stuff that she hears and passes it on, no one asks you to believe that its bloody gospel, as adults you should take it all with a pinch of salt until you see them on the pitch, blah blah.

Lets be honest, without snippets, bullshit or otherwise, we wouldn't even have a thread for transfer speculation . Our club isn't exactly renown for doing its business in public so if you don't like whats posted, either 1) don't bother reading it at all or 2) treat it for what it is, SPECULATION and stop shooting the messenger.

Half of the people on here seem to derive huge pleasure in " I told you so', it was all b-----cks", well so if it is? its all part of the fun of this time of year unless you want the mods to ban any and all references to twitter because you don't like it and don't believe any of it? Some people on here stanp about like truculent kids at christmas because they didn't get the prezzy they wanted, for Gods sake, take the hint, the thread's entitled " with shit from twitter".

this, please keep all speculation coming, makes work a lot more interesting.

I'd go with the person who called for the resurrection of the Sticky ITK thread.

In the know stuff from twitter is fine, it has a place on here, but should definitely be taken with a pinch of salt. It can, however, also get a bit tedious and often gets in the way of actual speculation.

For me atleast, I'd prefer it to be grouped with all the other rumours that people come up with when they're bored.

Shame that all these know all fecking moaners have a go a people like Julie..... have they ever possibly thought for just one minute that things and situations change?

Maybe Whittingham (or his agent) did want to come but maybe Lambert has changed his mind?

Maybe Whittingham (or his agent) didn't want to come but used it as a ploy to get a better contract at CCFC?

Don't forget most of the talk that circulates doesn't eve ncome from the players it is from their agent or other players agents working with a totally different agenda than we as supporters would want to see.

The whole thing revolves around money and offers of more money can make players (and agents) change their minds very sharply.

Bottom line is just because something doesn't eventually happen make the information that it might happen false :)

I'd go with the person who called for the resurrection of the Sticky ITK thread.

In the know stuff from twitter is fine, it has a place on here, but should definitely be taken with a pinch of salt. It can, however, also get a bit tedious and often gets in the way of actual speculation.

For me atleast, I'd prefer it to be grouped with all the other rumours that people come up with when they're bored.

That was me. Bring it back. :D: