General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Any news on potential out goings Richard?
I expected one before the next incoming, just shows that you can't always predict the timing of transfers. I believe at least one out is close.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news on potential out goings Richard?
I expected one before the next incoming, just shows that you can't always predict the timing of transfers. I believe at least one out is close.

Cheers Rich, we do need to get rid of a lot of players.

who was it that said it would be a busy 7-10 days?

Could be miles off but was it that incognitoavfc? Pretty busy in fairness 2 players, Culverhouse & Karsa and I reckon it's only been about 5 days.

who was it that said it would be a busy 7-10 days?

Could be miles off but was it that incognitoavfc? Pretty busy in fairness 2 players, Culverhouse & Karsa and I reckon it's only been about 5 days.

Yeah, i think you are right. Was wondering if someone on here said it as well. A lot of business to be fair. Busy, busy week.

I think we're bound to have a busy two weeks because Lambert said he wants to work hard to get his squad together as quick as possible, and then have enough time to gel it together in pre-season.

At this rate Lambert will be enjoying deadline day with his feet up, a cigar and a shit eating grin.

Sorry :shock:

A what? :puke::puke::puke:

(1) n. A shit eating grin is a very wide and, to the outside observer, stupid looking grin, usually showing smugness, self-satisfaction, or inner humor.

God knows. Depends who he can get and how much they cost. I wouldn't expect anyone to know the answer to that tbh

was more hoping for your own personal hopes than a concrete answer or anything like that. i dont know what you know, but if you were to factor that into your hopes for how the squad would look come the end of the season, what would you reckon? obviously we're not going to get all targets, and some players we want rid of will still be around, but what would you deem to be a reasonably successful window, factoring in what you were told