General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticeable again how Lambert emphasised the young and hungry aspect when describing Lowton. Very clear message to all at the club, either shape up and put the effort in or do not bother coming back.

Love his focus too, the interview on the AVFC with Jack Woodword is funny, its almost like talking to him is getting in the way of the work he needs to do.

Good feeling about Lambert and hope we continue to look at players who will wear the shirt with pride and leave everything on the pitch. Tired of being a retirement home for money grabbers!

UTV.

After eventing is easy put your money where your mouth is and name them. If you are right then ITK champion status could well be yours

Think he's struggling with the spelling of Jagielka (sp?)

However if I do get told we're after one or two........ I'll be keeping Mum, because if they ain't signed, sealed & delivered people moan too much.

Or...just perhaps....you've been sold a dud and you aren't as ITK as you think.

AAAARGH...

However if I do get told we're after one or two........ I'll be keeping Mum, because if they ain't signed, sealed & delivered people moan too much.

You diva !!

Can "ITK" be added to the banned list!?! I'm fed up of seeing it! Get it changed to something along the lines of "RUBBISH" "CRAP" or even "BS" (bullshit)

Why are you getting so upset about it? Just ignore it.

the title makes it very clear what this thread is about, if you don't want to read it then sod off out of the thread

some of us enjoy the rumours and "itk" stuff. usually the people who realise that "itk" is no different to the old clubcall lines that used to be advertised on teletext

they're rumours, they're all rumours no matter who or where they're coming from. it could be someone at the club, it could be a player agent, or it could be a spotty kid in his mother's living room, but until a player signs it's all just rumour. if you have that much of a problem understanding that, then the football close season probably isn't the best thing for you

Or...just perhaps....you've been sold a dud and you aren't as ITK as you think.

Give it a rest. You are becoming boring, which is something that can't be said about Julie's posts.

Mods, I'd seriously contemplate making a separate Twitter Transfer Rumour Thread since Twitter ITKs seem to be such a dividing issue right now.

Atleast people who post things from Twitter are abiding by the site guidelines and sticking to the topic, that being they're speculating on transfers. Everyone who ends up crying about how they don't want to read any news from Twitter is just going off topic, surely?

Perhaps a Twitter thread needs to be set up so the haters don't have to spend all that time and energy ignoring the odd post. Jesus wept.

Twitter bullshit that gabby linked to 5mill move to swansea city! In other twitter news spurs rumoured to being taken over by arabs or qataris, wud be well jelous if this happened! Off topic I apolagise

Mods, I'd seriously contemplate making a separate Twitter Transfer Rumour Thread since Twitter ITKs seem to be such a dividing issue right now.

Atleast people who post things from Twitter are abiding by the site guidelines and sticking to the topic, that being they're speculating on transfers. Everyone who ends up crying about how they don't want to read any news from Twitter is just going off topic, surely?

Perhaps a Twitter thread needs to be set up so the haters don't have to spend all that time and energy ignoring the odd post. Jesus wept.

Completely agree!

I think the ITK's are being a bit defensive

We enjoy the "inside info" however when it's wrong, you should willingly accept a bit of banter

When has it been wrong so far?

Whittingham ?

I must have misunderstood then when you said ou weren't having a go at jule

I would rather read about possible / likely / nailed on transfers - in or out - but since this is now a "who is in the know" thread.... why doesn't someone make an ITK grading chart of some sort.

Prediction specificity - "Assured we'll sign someone soon, just can say who" doesn't count.

Prediction accuracy - "We're interested in and interviewing OGS" is accurate. "OGS is definately coming" is not.

If I followed twitter, I might consider doing it myself... but since I am gainfully employed, I'll suggest it to the gang.

There is a guy on Twitter who tries to do this if people are interested. His username is @ITK_Watch

He's good and its a good laugh.

He doesn't follow them all (there's 1000s of the ****) but the ones he finds and shows up are pretty funny, especially when you see the excuses the ITKs come out with to him.