General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Don't get me wrong - I think there's better RBs - he was a McLeish player.

When I was at Spuds game at VP towards end of season - I thought Hutton actually was one of our better players that day till he got crocked.

Agree with you JulieB, I'm no Hutton fan but on occasion last season he was ok and at least put some effort in unlike one or two others.

Having attended 90% of last seasons games I thought Warnock had a good end to the season, especially when we were knee deep in the mire. But he like Hutton will never receive any credit from a section of fans when it is merited.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie clutching at straws

I'm not saying he's a good player - I just don't think he deserves ALL the stick he gets.

No-one is being abusive, just saying he is woeful and nowhere near the standard expected by the fans of this club...and rightly so imo.

I'm not saying he's a good player - I just don't think he deserves ALL the stick he gets.

No-one is being abusive, just saying he is woeful and nowhere near the standard expected by the fans of this club...and rightly so imo.

Im hoping thats a joke. The abuse he gets on here is unreal.

Going back to transfers ....

If it turns out that at least one deal has fell through because of agents wheeling & dealing and ££££S.

It will surely be a marker in the sand that Lambert & Villa will not be messed about and will look elsewhere instead...

When I was at Spuds game at VP towards end of season - I thought Hutton actually was one of our better players that day till he got crocked.

Agree with you JulieB, I'm no Hutton fan but on occasion last season he was ok and at least put some effort in unlike one or two others.

Having attended 90% of last seasons games I thought Warnock had a good end to the season, especially when we were knee deep in the mire. But he like Hutton will never receive any credit from a section of fans when it is merited.

All of this ^

Not from me doesnt! I will say he is crap, shite, what ever you want, but i never have and never will personally abuse any player.

Like i say, he's nowhere near good enough and i will wish him well in the future, but im certainly not going to be sad to see him leave.

I personally would like to keep hutton rather than the rest of the backline. He had a bad season but he is a good player. Watching him tear italy and france apart a couple of seasons back gives me faith its just a blip

Still hope that we sign Clyne as well

I can't see it myself if we've been messed about.....unless a lesson has been learnt.

Rumours Man Utd & Everton have been sniffing around, but doesn't look like so far he's off to Spam.

Agree with this, Hutton did ok against Spurs towards the end of last season and think he gets too much stick. But nonetheless I'd like him gone which is looking likely now.

Not from me doesnt! I will say he is crap, shite, what ever

you want, but i never have and never will personally abuse any player.

Not saying you personally but to claim h e doesnt get dog's abuse on here is nuts

Feel a little sorry for Hutton tbh.

:lol:

Heartless ****!!!

:lol:

Actually, I genuinely did (still do) feel a slight tinge of sympathy for him. He's become the new Heskey - the one player everyone loves to laugh at and crack deprecatory jokes about.

Then I realised that he sort of deserved it. If you're shit, you should not play for this football club - the same logic applies for almost every job out there. Hence the :lol:

Looks like Whittingham is staying in Cardiff despite all the rumours last few weeks.

Was really hoping this would get done.

Another one the ITKs said was nailed on.

Can we now create a list of ITK balderdash?

Honestly, I'd trust The Mirror before these so called ITKs and their attention seeking garbage.

I don't think Hutton deserves all the stick he gets.

I agree. Warnock is much worse. LB is more of a priority for me.

Absolutely agree with this. Fair enough Hutton had a shocker of a season last year. But Lichaj was consistently very good when he got in. The best right back performance of last year was when Herd came in against Wolves.

So we have Lichaj(23?), Hutton, and Herd(22?) and have gone and bought another young right back.

Meanwhile on the left we have Warnock who has been terrible since O'Neill left, is oldish and is on big money, and Stevens, whilst I really hope he can do a good job (as an Ireland fan also), he has a big question mark over whether he can make it. Surely a loan deal to the Championship would be a good idea?

Anyway I'd rather we were after the left back version of Howton/Clyne/Naughton. I know the three are capable of playing at LB but essentially they are right backs. Taylor from Swansea was the one for me - with Lichaj at RB.

he has had about 4 good games in his entire career. he was so cack at spurs arry left him to rot in the reserves.

One of the worst players I have ever seen anywhere in 25 years of watching football.

Another one the ITKs said was nailed on.

Can we now create a list of ITK balderdash?

Honestly, I'd trust The Mirror before these so called ITKs and their attention seeking garbage.

It's a speculation thread. What would you rather if people hear stuff....that they shouldn't post??!!

Oh wait a minute...............

Shame that ...what you going to speculate about then?

If signings don't land... so what?............It's normally cos the deal isn't right regarding £££££S