General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITK legend strikes again:

Dave Beeston‏@mini_beest

I'm in the understanding Brahimi is wanted by Villa BUT I also know that other clubs are after him too & wants to talk to them...But tbh I'd expect Brahimi to be a Villa player v soon.

That's that then. In the bag :)

The ever reliable mini beest. According to him we were signing David Villa in January! No joke.

Not at all surprised by that. Loves jumping on any rumour going and making himself look like he's in the middle of the story. Priceless at times.

:lol:

Some of the stuff he comes out with is comical. Definitely one for the NOT ITK list!

Errr twitter works outside the uk I'm told

Lots of things do, unfortunately you usually end up paying for them.

Ask IPhone users who do not know how to turn roaming off!!! Personally, I take no chances. 8)

I knew about lowton two days ago. Posted clyne wasnt coming, as i new about this. I just put two and two together, maybe clyne would still come but with lowton in i cant see it. I have other news on someone signing next week as well, but everyone continues too mock me.

"villaonsea you talk shit m8, your a liar, you know nothing, blah blah" keep it coming

I knew about lowton two days ago. Posted clyne wasnt coming, as i new about this. I just put two and two together, maybe clyne would still come but with lowton in i cant see it. I have other news on someone signing next week as well, but everyone continues too mock me.

"villaonsea you talk shit m8, your a liar, you know nothing, blah blah" keep it coming

If you have info then by all means post it.

If people choose to mock you then surely you're man enough to take it on the chin??

It's been that way for well over a decade mate - I wouldn't expect it to change any time soon.

AAAARGH...

Please read my lips..

The info on Clyne & Whittingham didn't come from twitter originally.

The fact that there's been so many rumours subsequently from allsorts of sources about both of these players on twitter with certain ITKs saying it was a done deal coming to Villa over Clyne tends to back up the info I was told.

So if he or others gives me other info that certain players are in the frame going forward then I'll know it's probably correct.

I don't get to hear about all of them in anycase...only the odd bit here & there.

However if I do get told we're after one or two........ I'll be keeping Mum, because if they ain't signed, sealed & delivered people moan too much.

I would rather read about possible / likely / nailed on transfers - in or out - but since this is now a "who is in the know" thread.... why doesn't someone make an ITK grading chart of some sort.

Prediction specificity - "Assured we'll sign someone soon, just can say who" doesn't count.

Prediction accuracy - "We're interested in and interviewing OGS" is accurate. "OGS is definately coming" is not.

If I followed twitter, I might consider doing it myself... but since I am gainfully employed, I'll suggest it to the gang.

Honestly, if you are worried about what people might say then don't ever go on a forum again. Doesn't matter what type of forum you go on someone is going to take offense.

In the end you are either telling the truth or Billy Bulls#$t. If you are telling the truth then it doesn't matter what people say because you will be right in the end; if you are the later then you deserve it lol. :D

expect ivan ramis to be here by next friday

And anyone knocking twitter there's bin quite a few rumours about him as well as a few others.

However people are now retiscent to post stuff even off twitter. Guzan coming back was on there quite a while ago & this French lad.

I've only posted about players who I've had info from non twitter sources deliberately.