General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Whittingham is staying in Cardiff despite all the rumours last few weeks.

Was really hoping this would get done.

rumours that you started and fuelled I might add :-)

I don't think Hutton deserves all the stick he gets.

Agreed. I was actually pretty chuffed last season when we signed him. However, on more than one occassion his recklesness both in tackles and with his flailing arms could have cost us a hell of a lot more than it did last season and everytime he's on the pitch now I brick it in case he does something stupid.

If he was a 20 goal a season striker I could live with that but he's a fairly good RB, nothing more. He was so lucky not to get at least 2 red cards last seasons, not to mention the 3 or 4 blatant handballs we somehow didn't get penalised for.

rumours that you started and fuelled I might add Smile

Bin loads of speculation from Cardiff end.... as well subsequently.

But info VT poster had off player himself was weeks ago so I think we'd all come to conclusion - Lambert was looking elsewhere.

Shame though I'd have loved to have got him back.

Don't get me wrong - I think there's better RBs - he was a McLeish player.

When I was at Spuds game at VP towards end of season - I thought Hutton actually was one of our better players that day till he got crocked.

Don't get me wrong - I think there's better RBs - he was a McLeish player.

When I was at Spuds game at VP towards end of season - I thought Hutton actually was one of our better players that day till he got crocked.

The sun even shines on a dog's ass some days...

Julie clutching at straws, Hutton was shocking, his performance the week before at WBA, his tackling is rash, he got done a kipper by Young before the dive. He stands far too close to the RCB rather than keeping an eye on the LW. I honestly can't believe he's made it this far as a professional footballer. Obviously we'd have slated McLeish because he was an obnoxious prat taking us down.

Hutton will stay no doubt. We cant depend on lowton all season. Hutton will be kept until january as he provides that experince that lowton doesnt have.

PL has tol him not to bother coming back according to Nursey.

Plus there's Lichaj too. Did you overhear Hutton on the phone to someone at Talksport again saying he was staying?