Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

18 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Oh FFS. " Ya know Dorn, I liked you so much better when you were just a ballplayer. If you wanna be an interior decorator now that's none of my business. But some of us still need this team "

1 hour ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

But seriously, shouldn't he concentrate on his playing career and getting fit rather than a clothing line business. We are still paying his salary as far as I know.

He knows he's not getting a new contract when it runs out in the Summer and he has no interest playing for another team. He will retire as a one club player as he's always wanted to while stealing a living for the last 5 years, it's all worked out for him.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Daweii said:

He knows he's not getting a new contract when it runs out in the Summer and he has no interest playing for another team. He will retire as a one club player as he's always wanted to while stealing a living for the last 5 years, it's all worked out for him.

This for me. He may go abroad but I woukdnt be suprised if he retires in summer.

I just hope bruce is not stupid to offer him a coaching role if he does his badges

On 10/01/2018 at 22:53, Keener window-cleaner said:

Ah the start of the vampires sucking all of Gabbys money away. 

Yes, sure Gabby you are going to create a profitable viable fashion brand. 

How much do you reckon he's going to piss away on this then? I bet whoever is behind it will walk away well enough from it though. 

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

Ah the start of the vampires sucking all of Gabbys money away. 

Yes, sure Gabby you are going to create a profitable viable fashion brand. 

How much do you reckon he's going to piss away on this then? I bet whoever is behind it will walk away well enough from it though. 

What makes you think this is nailed on to fail? lol

This is a completely different era for creating brands, shopping, etc.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Thats funny. lol

(However please note it was a Fancy Dress party (Coming to America - Movie) before it goes viral.

Yeah I know, hence why I put the smiley at the bottom :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What makes you think this is nailed on to fail? lol

This is a completely different era for creating brands, shopping, etc.

OK, let's just see how it goes. 

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

It was, but he's recently been awarded a new 5 year contract for his efforts in getting fit this season and his playing contributions.

I wish we could somehow manipulate the internet to make this fact for a day just to witness the meltdown on here. haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I wish we could somehow manipulate the internet to make this fact for a day just to witness the meltdown on here. haha

VT does have form when it comes to influencing journalists to write dribble ;)

7 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Indeed, if only it was possible for fake news to spread like wildfire over the Internet. 

• Like 1

Â