Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

44 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Aye, considering his contract will be up before his next one. it's a good send off.

Screen Shot.png

Robinson reaction is better than the celebrations :D

Edited by blandy
deleted swearing
  • Like 2

Got to say as much as I love Gabby.

I would rather him go off calling it a day like this now.

Than to potentially have bad games in the future and get massacred by everyone.

*Unless he can have a blistering season, next and help fire us to the Premier League for his grand finale!:ph34r:

• Like 1

Haha, great picture of that prick Robinson. If you watch the replay of the goal in his typically thuggish way he swipes a kick at Chester as he runs away celebrating - Chester just turns around and laughs at him.

• Like 1

Lifted the holte end as soon as he warmed up. Crunched one player on the touchline with a good tackle then scuffled for the ball after we got a free kick. Fired up everyone including the team. I think he ran himself out tbf early on but pleased he got the goal

• Like 2

Fair play. Could be worth keeping for two games a season (assuming Blues stay up, which hopefully they don't). In the game at St Andrews he came on and really put himself about and made a difference, despite being like 10% fit. Today he of course made a huge contribution. 

If he can play like this regularly then he'd be a very decent option to have at this level, the problem is that he can't. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Every frustration with him over the last few seasons completely melted away in that moment. Pure unadulterated bliss. Still can't wipe the smile off my face.

He came on, fired the feeling in the match up to derby standards and then scored the winner. Legend.

• Like 1

Â